What time will BL3 be available on 9/13?

I have preordered the game and I know I will be able to play it on 9/13, but I was wondering if there was a time restriction. IIRC, Battleborn was released at 3 am EST/midnight PST but still needed to download, which took a few hours, before I was able to play.

Will I have to wait until the 13th PST to download the game and will I have to wait until the 13th PST to play? Just trying to plan my day of mayhem.

I doubt anyone can tell you for sure. My policy is that on the 14th I can play for sure.

Your local time at midnight.

I don’t know your set up but if you have the digital and pre download it you should be able to play on the 12th. I am planning to pre download on the 11th and play at midnight on the 12th if all goes well!

1 Like

That is the goal, but last time I did that I wasn’t able to play until about 3 am

Yea there is always the chance of a day one patch or something else but all we can do is cross are fingers and hope! Good luck to you!

I ordered the hardcopy from GameStop, while they told me it’s not certain, they think I’ll be able to pick it up before the 13th…get the files downloaded then play it on the 13th…you know it’s a FRIDAY woooo

You can always start without a patch :slight_smile:

True if your playing off line which as far as I know is an option with this game. But I’ll be paying with friends so I’ll need all patches and updates done. Suck but it is what it is.

For PC players, unfortunately there will be no pre-loading. We’ll have to wait for the full game to download when it releases. The joy of Epic exclusive release, sigh.

This part is killing me its at least 40Gigs on a 4mb conection it will take over a day to download it !!! Why did you guys do this? I would still buy a hard copy if one is out to buy.

Sadly the hard copy will not actually be a “hard copy” I think. For Xbox it will just be a code that tells Microsoft to upload it to my system. The days of actual hard copies have been long gone. The only difference will be I have a mostly blank disc.

1 Like

The Xbox storefront says September 13 at 12am Eastern and September 12 at 9pm Pacific for me.

You could always hope it launches at 12:01am GMT on 9/13 on PC ;3

I’m just hoping for the 13th at midnight (12:01am). I bet we’ll get some confirmation closer to launch.

What platform are you on?

Xbox

Then it will at midnight Sep 12/13 your local time (account). Depends on your location you can change region of your account to New Zealand and play couple hours earlier.

Will that work for a east coast USA player?

Should work, but I don’t have Xbox, so you need to check by yourself.