What was the last game you played?

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #3823

that is the tabletop game right? I haven’t seen it. I have in my library Grand Kingdom, maybe I will try it.

I am currently doing Syberia 3, almost 50% done, the game have bad reviews but it is an okay game to me. Completing my game library since I am planning to switch subscription from R3 to R1 and I can never played those games again.

Also sharing my favorite and hardest kills in Bloodborne - Amygdala and Pthumerian Descendant Dungeon fight.

Lastly, Happy 4th Baddassery to you @VaultHunter101

(Santa Söze) #3824

@nat_zero_six - Outer Worlds is a new one from Obsidian. I think it’s going to be great.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #3825

i see. Looks like Borderlands without the cell shading.

(Is this thing on?) #3826

Thanks Jefe - didn’t realise I’d typed the wrong name!

Edit: Oh hey, Forumversary!

@nat_zero_six: the game play looks very Fallout, with a side of Borderlands. Single player RPG.

(Santa Söze) #3827

Neither did I :man_shrugging:
:laughing:

(Temet Nosce) #3828

I’d thought about this earlier, but it really does look sort of like the original design of Borderlands. Less grim though.

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #3829

Replying Mortal Kombat X since the trailer for the new one was released

Also lots of glorious lore talks in my discord between me and another long time fan :smiley:

(The Dukenator) #3830

Try Arkane’s Prey. Its completely different.

(The Dukenator) #3831

Ubisoft is working on Skull & Bones, plus AC: Odyssey is out.
Rogue just had the naval battles from Black Flag.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #3832

Black Flag is my last AC. Which is better Rouge, Unity or Syndicate?

Origins and Oddysey looks nice as well, will try to find a copy of it.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #3833

I played that one for a while. I do like the atmosphere, but the combat has been… lacking? I couldn’t get into it.

(█ KILL THEM BEFORE THEY TRY) #3834

Played the hell out of Fallout 4 recently, and I just got this :

Holy Jesus … that’s a damn good find ! Not only this is a goddamn Legendary Western Revolver which is very rare on its own, but the effect is pretty amazing ! That’s probably just me, but I love when hard hitting slow weapons have a lot of recoil. It just makes the gun feel better in my hands.
I’m not built around V.A.T.S. by the way.

(Is this thing on?) #3835

Sweet! There’s so much to find in that game. What level was your character when you found that?

I managed to squeeze in a little more Skyrim time after a busy weekend away, and picked up one more Vampire Lord perk. Still slow going with that since Serana keeps stealing my kills, so I’ll have to go solo for a while. I did, however, recover a bunch of stolen library books for the College of Winterhold. Makes you wonder if real colleges shouldn’t have a bounty program for overdue loans!

(chris) #3836

That looks really interesting. I will keep an eye out on it.

(█ KILL THEM BEFORE THEY TRY) #3837

Around level 42 perhaps.

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #3838

Love the western revolver, nuka world added some really good weapons. Hopefully you have a mod that integrates nuka world/fsr harbor stuff into the main game

OT: finished Mortal Kombat X story mode again and did some towers. Forgot how good liu kang was

(Damien Azreal) #3839

DUSK

With the release of the full game, I went and replayed Episodes 1 and 3 and went straight into Episode 3. And LOVED it.

Seriously, if you’ve ever been a fan of FPS games from the 90s… buy this. Don’t wait for a sale. Just go to Steam and buy it. Now.
This is some of the most fun I’ve had with a shooter… probably since DOOM 2016.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #3840

Needs more sales pitch. What’s the combat like?

(The Dukenator) #3841

I did, but couldn’t finish it. Mooncrash is pretty much a challenge dlc.
Both Preys are set in the same universe, but have different stories.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #3842

Oh I had no idea. Did you find any similarities, or was that just something the developers said?