What was your first legendary item you found? (BL/BL2/BLPS)

(Axton Main) #21

BL1: Equalizer -Random chest.
BL2: Kerblaster - world drop from one of the Badass enemies when leaving the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve.
TPS: Never found one, never played more than first playthrough, never liked it.

3 Likes
(Lypreila) #22

Hm.
BL1: A Hellfire world drop.
BL2: RNJesus hates me. Didnt get a legendary till I got a CC from the Warrior on my first playthrough.
TPS: A Torrent, which I was still passing along to new toons till I DL’d THC on Steam today.

3 Likes
(brianbailey393) #23

Kerblaster from slot machines in Moxxies.

4 Likes
(Hyperion Numba Wan - Accept No Substitute!) #24

I have no idea about BL1 (haven’t played it regularly for a while now), and TPS I don’t get much running time on, but BL2… I want to say Thunderball Fists.

4 Likes
(SerCrowes) #25

BL1: Couldn’t remember.
BL2: The Pot O’ Gold. Threw it away almost immediately because literally all I looked at was the shield amount back then.
TPS: Haven’t found one yet, just picked up the game yesterday.

2 Likes
(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #26

Pot o’ gold in your first try? that is some luck.

3 Likes

I can’t say for certain, but I think I’ve only gotten one Pot to drop ever. That’s with several dozen playthroughs. Tests my faith in the Almighty.

(Wow. Come to think of it I now have gotten more T-Balls than Pots. I have a new bit of gear to gripe about :+1:)

1 Like
(Carlton Slayer) #29

Not to be picky but the Pot’o Gold is a Unique, not a legendary…

1 Like
(Craigq66) #30

Fairly new to game. Are legendary items on available for certain levels

1 Like
(How much time do we have?) #31

Legendaries are not level locked, no. You can get one from the very first boss in the game - Knuckledragger.

Loot midgets (the ones that leap out of boxes) become Legendary LMs in UVHM. Some of the Pearls (the “second generation” ones) only drop past level 61.

That’s about it.

3 Likes
(Craigq66) #32

Thanks only level 14 just killed a giant snow man :joy:

1 Like
(AWaffleTurtle) #33

Bl1: Volcano in knoxx DLC
Bl2: The Cradle. Sold it right away.

1 Like
(Matan D3) #34

The kerblaster, didn’t even know I was using a legendary u till level 16 when I was still using it

1 Like
(Matan D3) #35

Each boss has his own specific drops, that u less u are in uvhm, are around the bosses level

(David A.) #36

BL1: Hellfire. Served me extremely well. (world drop)
BL2: Slagga. Cool but I preferred other slagging options. (Mobley? That Dust mission at the church)
TPS: Nukem. Wasn’t too impressed until I saw what Athena could do with launchers. (World drop, I think I got it before it was officially added to Flameknuckle’s pool. Or whatever the first boss’ name was)

2 Likes