What's Going On In Your World?

I know we all post here in regards to BL3 and there are some very interesting people on these boards.

I wanted to take a moment to try to get to know you all a little better outside of our common interest being BL3.

Tell us a little about yourself … if you want.

I’ll start.

I just turned 48 years old last month.

I am a guitarist and have been playing for about 35 years now. I have played in 6 different bands and have played over 300 shows in various venues throughout the USA.

I retired from working bands in 2014 and have been working a fulltime job as a “Money Manager” for an ATM Company. Basically, I drive around all day replinishing ATMs with money.

I own 2 homes. One in South Carolina (where I live) and another in Statesville North Carolina which I rent out.

I am in the process of buying a new home (mountain cabin) in the Smokey Mountains near the NC and Tennessee border in the small Cherokee town of Bryson City North Carolina. I plan on relocating there permanently after the property sale is closed and will either sell or rent my home in SC afterwards.

Ok … so thats me in a nutshell at this point … whats going on in your world?

I am about to turn 40 next month.
I live in Dusseldorf, Germany and work as Chief Digital Officer at the largest radio station in Germany. Yes, radio needs to digitalize as well;-)

I am married and have two sons, 10 and 3 years old.

And whenever personal life and work allow for it, I play Borderlands which is basically the only franchise I’m playing.
Helps that my wife is also into Borderlands :slight_smile:

1 Like