What's happened to today's Hotfix?

Have I missed an announcement?

1 Like

Normally will post in the next couple of hours.

the show airs in a few hours and with that they’ll probably release hotfix/patch notes

Either be on here within the next 60 min or as Garfield says they may hold it off until the BL Show that’s just over 1 hours time.

You are still pretty early for that. I’d say maybe within the next 3-4 hours we’ll get the announcement and the patch itself should be out in about 6 hours.

Hotfix this week patch next week I think.

1 Like

yeah… i fear if this goes on i’m never returning to the game…

they’d have to make the modifiers better (or give me the option to disable them) or i’m not returning to the game… realy regretting buying the season pass (or rather buying the whole game)

the DLC will probably bring a new level increase with it and mayhem 2.0 will still be the same crap it was since release (with some of the kinks polished out but still intrusive as ever)

4 Likes

the patch won’t go in until the guardian takedown is released next week or so

Hotfix notes are up on the news page.

Beat me to it @sixpackstl :grin:

1 Like
1 Like

It looks like the patch will be June 4th.

At least 2 more weeks of terrible loot drops.

3 Likes

Hotfix a little skinny but I expected that.

Maybe the loot the universe going away will actually improve things, I’m convinced that’s been messing stuff up somehow.

1 Like

Yea, they still haven’t addressed the terrible drop rates that they said they improved but didn’t in a previous hotfix. We’ll see what it’s like after the Loot the Universe event ends today. My drop rates were worse than ever when I did a little farming this morning before work.

2 Likes

I just wish they’d fix the console crashing issues. I haven’t played since 2 days into Cartel due to my Xbox crashing more in those 2 nights than my whole history of Xbox’s did over the years.

But hmmmm, maybe the game is telling to switch to a PC. But then I’d have to deal with cheaters.

Oh well, I’ll stick with my Xbox for now and just keep playing Zelda BOTW and Animal Crossing NH on my Switch, which doesn’t crash every 15 minutes.

1 Like

Maybe there will be some expansion in the BL Show and I’m pretty sure the testing will be rapid once this hotfix goes live lol.

I’m farming Traunt atm and getting 5 or 6 legendaries a pop along with a Kaoson or two.

Addressed a reported concern that dedicated drops for Wotan were not dropping in Mayhem 4

Lol guess M10 is still SoL.

4 Likes

We can’t tell if there is interaction, will have to do our usual weekly round of Beta testing :wink:

4 Likes

I farmed Traunt and Katagawa Jr. this morning for an hour and didn’t see a single Kaoson or Sand Hawk. Normally I would get a few of them during that amount of time.

1 Like

If only Psychichazard could swing an RNG banhammer for us hehehe.

1 Like

Today we will release a hotfix for Borderlands 3, which will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. This week’s hotfixes change Rare Spawns in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock campaign add-on and address a reported concern about world drops in [Mayhem Mode](https://borderlands.com/locale-redirect.html?url=%2Fnews%2F2020-04-21-borderlands-3-mayhem-mode%2F). To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

The Loot the Universe mini-event ends with this hotfix on May 21 at 9:00 AM PT! There will not be another mini-event in-game in preparation for the June 4 patch.

• Changed Rare Spawns in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles campaign add-on to always spawn
  • Addressed a reported concern that dedicated drops for Wotan were not dropping in Mayhem 4

I just went back and re-read these notes. Notice the highlighted part, “address a reported concern about world drops in Mayhem mode”. Was that a mistake? It’s not mentioned at the bottom and the Wotan drops aren’t mentioned at the top.