What's next event wise?

Just thinking it would be nice to have a roadmap of sorts. What do you guys think is coming next? I’m hoping for the mission item vendor thing :slight_smile:

I’d like to see the loot the planets again. Was really fun and also upgrade some gear.

3 Likes

Loot the universe and legendarys in vending machines at the same time would be great too. New trade thread up btw buddy

1 Like

That would i agree. Cool ill check it out, hope all is good?

All good buddy, yourself?

1 Like

Fantastic, loving the new dlc! Glad you are.

Good good. Yeah the dlc is pretty awesome, I was hoping for more jackobs legendarys and maybe a legendary stagecoach lol

1 Like

Preferably with the drop-rates from the first week when the co-op event was still active. Also, I would hope they include DLC exclusive world drops this time around. (for those of us that have them)

2 Likes

Love the western atmosphere, my dad is from out that way so we visit from time to time so hence why i like it. Yeah a leg stagecoach would be badass but probably overpowered in Fl4k’s hands lol.

1 Like

This. That would be nice if they did that or open up previous events for a week to farm.

1 Like

@dpitts

A legendary stagecoach would have been awesome. A return of the Flayer would have turned my frown upside down … lol

I still have nightmares about farming the Flayer in TPS. Talk about a low drop rate.

1 Like