What's the dumbest thing you've done in game?

Thought this could be entertaining…

I’m in Floodmoor trying to get all the named locations, the whole map is blue so I look it up online. There’s that little “island” that I couldn’t get up on but walked all around so it looks like I’ve been there. I go and take Prisa’s quest so I can get there, now I’ve tried this before but could never jump the logs - I FINALLY realized that one side of the ramp is higher than the other and I’ve been using the wrong side WAY too many times… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Dropped legendary anointed weapons on my pet for my wife to pick up. Needless to say she never saw one land on the floor…

Learned the hard way before I knew the bug.

Luckily they were mid levels as we were leveling but she still got pretty upset.

1 Like

I accidentally dropped my fire lyuda off a cliff when i was trying to clear up my inventory. Last time ill ever drop stuff near the edge of a map.

6 Likes

Amazingly enough I haven’t lost anything by dropping it - yet. Probably shouldn’t have typed that! :laughing:

2 Likes

Spawned at Tyohon’s camp in Desolation’s Edge and ran straight off the cliff. Twice.

8 Likes

Put all my stuff in a corner to farm money for upgrades with Typhons Gun-gun and quit without picking it up again…

7 Likes

I was giving away a couple of legendaries, but accidentally dropped one of my main weapons. Told the guy I needed it back, but he just just started testing it and, yeeeah, the rest is story:)

Ouch.

1 Like

Spending 20~30 bullets to kill every enemy with Amara then realizing just two punches would do the same damage without spending any ammo.

5 Likes

Between all 4 of my characters in one way or another I keep walking/ jumping off ledges thinking its something I can get to. :confounded: I’ll be looking around, see something interesting, jump down or up, then “blip” I’m being respawned. :sweat: I need to look at my mini map more. Lol.

5 Likes

After killing Red Rain and Blue Flame I’ve ran from my cover to get ammo, only to get startled by a Commando. My new cover was right over a railing into nothing. The kicker was I had already been late for work becauseI had to finish out that round.

3 Likes

I’d like to thank the 8 of you who had enough of a sense of humor to play along!

4 Likes

Oh I thought this was a daily thing, I’m debating my possible entries for the day. Yes I do perpetually dumber things.

1 Like

LOL, as do we all. Hell I backpedaled off the same bloody cliff twice last night!

We can keep this going til the game is dead if everyone wants to!

1 Like

I accidentally sold my +5 Barbaric Yawp FL4K Mod, I’m still finding another one up until this date. RIP.

2 Likes

Try out my new Flakker in a small room. Oops

3 Likes

My amara brawler build has this awesome rush-punch where she closes distance quickly and provides instant knuckle feedback on connect (even works on airborne enemies as well, bit like a double jump) …get a kill with it and it recharges instantly otherwise there is a 20s cooldown or something like that.

So decide to farm graveward, mayhem 2 or 3, and it was early in the build so a little dicey for me and taking a while…like 10minute mark.

get him down to end of his second 3rd…and his head drops to the platform…for some punishment…

so i run all over smacking his big ole yellow pimple on his head…

failing in my excitement (at the though of all that glorious gold) to spot my cooldown icon.

At the point enough damage is done, Graveward picks his head up and moves back…

which is precisely the time my melee turns into forward thrusting fist of awesomness…

only this time

there is forward thrusting fist

but no awesomeness…

as I sorta imagine Amara doing a cartoon scrabble as she realises there is nothing but air below her…

Arse!

8 Likes

Killed myself, in Sanctuary, while testing a rubberized MIRV Tediore reload… In my defense, the weapon card didn’t tell me how the reload acted. In my not defense, I threw it right into a wall…

6 Likes

Stupidist thing Ive done is passing over faisors and sickles without battle testing because I wasn’t keen on the name. So, so stoopid.! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

i killed myself while the final bullets were on their way to hitting the boss, i threw a reload for my horizon+ and it killed me…so the bullets didnt hit the boss and i had to do the whole stupid final round of slaughter star. i was pretty mad.

2 Likes