Whats the point in a BETA when we all know

The biggest complaints are janky FPS, low FoV, to much on screen, over sized weapons and models. ( dont believe me read every page and tally all the feedback )

AND GB WONT ADDRESS A SINGLE ONE OF THESE ON CONSOLES THE SAME PLATFORM THAT WILL SURLY BE ITS MAIN PROFIT & SALES…

\and thats my rant

That is how it supposed to be exept the janky fps

Do you have any evidence that GBX will not address any of the concerns you’ve raised? I don’t think you do because GBX has a good history of fixing issues we’ve brought to their attention and I don’t see why BB would be any different.

So what exactly is the point of giving feedback?

1 Like

yes actually its called the CTT and it was like 6 months ago… every single big concern has went untouched and for the most part not even ■■■■■■■ acknowledged

As someone who played the CTT, I feel confident in saying this is absolutely incorrect. I hated the CTT. I’m loving this. There have been prertty significant improvements. But if it’s not the game for you, it’s not the game for you. Don’t whine about it on the feedback forum.

1 Like

Uh-huh. I played in the CTT and what I’ve seen isn’t what’s in the beta. I suggest you stop with the hyperbole and point out actual issues that haven’t been touched. Maybe then the team can address them.

2 Likes

I forgot to add “I think”

Other than the FOV not being great, the Beta is a massive improvement over the Alpha because that was buggy as hell and parts of it were completely broken. The Beta isn’t perfect but you can guarantee that there will be a big Day 1 patch which will fix many of the issues that people have raised over the last few days so I’m absolutely not worried about how the final game is going to turn out.

1 Like

How many people are trying this game for the first time and saying, “Huh, this isn’t what I thought it was! And I love it!”
That’s the point of the beta. They’re the new demo.

1 Like

FPS is fine on my end…
FOV I can agree with, but view models will doubtfully change since it was the devs intention.
Not to mention that it means messing with the character model, which wont happen at this point.