What's the relation between Ancient Dragons

What’s the relation between Ancient Dragons (Dragon Keep, named as Red Dragon, etc.) and Ancient Dragons of Destruction (Winged Storm, named as Incinerator, etc.)?

1 Like

Dunno if there are any deeper thoughts behind that, except that the dragons in the Winged Storm are much more powerful. Similar to how Pyro Pete is just “Pyro Pete” during the questline, and afterwards becomes “Pyro Pete the Invincible”.

1 Like

Unlike Pete, the 8 dragons co-exist at the same time. The ones named after color are in the Dragon Keep while the others in the Winged Storm. Their appearances differ from each other too. E.g. the red dragon (no flaming effects) and the Incinerator (with flaming effects).

Pete I think is just upgraded. You can also find this in the mission info.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a… father-and-son relation, if that’s what you’re getting at. And I’ve never seen any sort of lore to explain their existance, apart from the fact that they’re something that Tiny Tina conjures up as the story progresses.

They’re also different when it comes to game mechanics. I just think of them as tougher or weaker versions of the same type of enemy.

1 Like

Isn’t that something Torgue comes up with?

1 Like

Torgue… Tina… Same diff! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like