What's your best PvP kill Spree?

There may have been a post before but I haven’t seen it and I’m curious about how crazy some people’s streaks can be!

1 Like

Best K/D, or highest number of kills in a match? If it’s the former, 17/0 with PRE-BUFF Benedict on Outback. If it’s the latter, i honestly don’t remember… We’ll say i killed everyone and didn’t die. Wait… Then who posted this?!

Grabs shotgun off of wall, loads magazine, and racks the bolt home.

2 Likes

I think my longest was 13 with Rath…I’m a terrible rath though. Got matched against lesser opponents and the completionist in me needed worthy of song.

1 Like

Well I was pendles, the other team was squishies, in the early game I played it safe saw a skirmish would pick out some one and kill them, late game happened and I got crazy see someone low on health, dead, see healer, dead, miasma activated and I got a double assassination and then some, got all the way to an 18 kill streak in a very close game

Hmm… I have broken 30 kills in a match before… I also went I think… 22 and 0 with el dragon in one match… Pretty proud of that 0 part

1 Like

I went 40-0 as Thorn in a round of Incursion.

1 Like

Nice I had a 40-1 with toby on overgrowth, my streak was 40 then I died

28 only. I usually play supportively

-drops mic- …

:sob:

Crazy what you guys can pull off! Kudos! :heart:
@chrisypon this is the most crazy killcount I saw so far! :scream:

(PS: If anyone on XB1 wondered why I don´t join partys, its because I don´t want to be horrible in front of you. My inner Toby is just shouting “SORRY!” all time…)

5 Likes

Hey that’s more than two! Also more than one but that seems obvious. (If you think about it a lot of the best people in the game would flock here and you don’t have many hours so that’s actually not bad)

1 Like

Only 15, but I very rarely chase kills so it’s pretty much like 15 enemies dived too deep to mess with my minion killing.

1 Like

40-0 with Caldarius.

4 Likes

my highest endscore was a 29:4 with shane a few months ago, my longest killstreak is 19, with Reyna

1 Like

My highest streak is 28 I want to say. Most kills in a game is past 30 I know. I’ve played so much Battleborn, I’ve stopped keeping track really

deeewwwwdddd… what platform are you on?

30 with Phoebe. It was 4v5 but the other guys were all around CR 50 I believe.

27-0 Pendles. Twas a 3v5. Our Benedict wasn’t so good, the other guy was playing Alani. So it makes sense I got most of the kills. It was a Meltdown match sadly, even though we tried we didn’t win.

1 Like

I have 32-0 on both Caldy and Melka.

30 with Ghalt

27 with Pendles

25 with Gali, Phoebe

As I got more efficient at winning games the kill streaks leveled out at around 12-16 because the games don’t last long enough.

1 Like

I usually play support, so not that high till like last week. Now it’s 13, with mellka of course :stuck_out_tongue:

12, but I generally play supports and don’t chase after kills.