What's your favorite Graphic User Interface / Visuals with Battleborn?

For me I would have to say it’s the random action going on in the sky / foreground. Multiple times per match I’ll be looking around at various things going on in the world.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know the exact definition of ui. What’s the question?

The great movement animation when Oscar Mike is pushing his stealth-button. Hillarious!

Also the gorgeous spiral clous in the sky of Bliss, in the Renegade-mission - so beautifull designed! :heart:
Same for the architectual design of the ruins on Ekkunar, I could wander through the archive forever^^

PS: Hehe, understood the topic title wrong :smile: Nice…well…give me some time to think about the interface…

Ah, yes! I love it that every Battleborn has his/her own target cursor. Its only a tiny detail, but I appreciate it alot.

2 Likes

a graphical user interface (GUI), is a type of user interface that allows users to interact with electronic devices through graphical
icons and visual indicators such as secondary notation, instead of
text-based user interfaces, typed command labels or text navigation.

1 Like

agreed. Small things for me matter a lot in games.

1 Like

Okay good, that what I thought. So I like that everyone has their own reticle, and that you can see Mikos and Phoebe’s dress type things. And how Mikos quick melee displays the number of Kenai currently in his hands.

2 Likes

I like the electrical flow that is on Rath’s sword or Caldarius’ blade. It looks menacing and cool !

3 Likes

I dislike the GUI in this game, but I kinda love the animated instructions before each PVP mode. Just wish they showed more character variety.

2 Likes

whats wrong with the GUI in the game?

I just find it really bland and basic. Also, the tabs within tabs of the command UI is not a good system, in my opinion and could’ve been handled differently.

1 Like

The “info” screens on the projector when waiting for the mission to start.

2 Likes