What's Your Favorite Video Game?

Beside Borderlands… we all know it’s the greatest :smiley:

My favorites are
Speedrunners
Doom
Soulsbourne series

2 Likes

After many years of denying it to myself because of the terrible ending and the various other flaws the various games have, I recently came to terms with it… it’s the original Mass Effect trilogy.

(also, ending changing mods ftw)

5 Likes

Borderlands 2,
Carmageddon 1, Max Damage,
Fallout New Vegas,
Pokemon White,
Killer 7,

I could go on for awhile.

4 Likes

Here are my favorite video games:
Portal 2 (Because of the story, the levels and the soundtrack.)

Overwatch (Because of the characters and the story.)

Borderlands 2 (Because of the environments and the GUNS! lots and lots of GUNS! :P)

Battleborn (Because of the world and the characters.)

Sanctum 2

Metroid Prime Trilogy (I own it on the Wii.)

Drawn to Life: SpongeBob SquarePants Edition (Don’t judge me, it was the first game that I got for my DSi.)

Toxikk (It’s a really good game if you like classic FPS’s like Unreal Tournament or Quake.)

Angry Birds Space (It’s holds a special place in my heart for being one of the very first games that I played day one.)

2 Likes

New vegas! Nice one :wink:

2 Likes

Mhhhh, many games share their “ranks”, but my list would look like this:

• Halo Reach
  • Borderlands 2
  • All other Halo-games
  • All other BL-games
  • Mass Effect Series
  • The Witcher Series
  • Battleborn
  • .Hack (Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantaine)
  • Diablo I & II
  • Baldurs Gate
  • Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Okami
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Assassins Creed Series

and far to many others^^

4 Likes

Pretty similar to her though it should be noted that Dragon Age Origins remains one of my favorite games of all time next to Final Fantasy VIII, a game I play through every year. I also love indie titles like the Wolf Among Us, Transistor, Child of Light, Bastion. Guilty Gear is my favorite fighting game period and of course Castlevania and Metroid. Again, too many to ■■■■■■■ name.

Forgot the Witcher series, don’t know how. The Witcher series is one of the best RPGs I’ve played ever.

4 Likes

My friend would adore you for your indie game fascination

2 Likes

Hehe, I ■■■■■■■ love Transistor.

2 Likes

Me too, wtf??!! Need to fix that! Forgot Ori and the Blind Forest too :anguished:

Never came to dive into the DragonAge-series, but´s still on my list, same for Child of Light, Bastion & Transistor, I love their OSTs already :heart:

2 Likes

Ori too, for me. LOL Yeah, I listened to Transistor’s soundtrack for like a month, I bought the cd before getting the game. It was mmhm, glorious.

The second one is a bit lazy in my opinion but Isabela and Merrill make up for it. Inquisition had the same problems as Andromeda, they tried to do the whole open world thing with the games and it just, it was good but it didn’t take. At times it didn’t even feel like a Dragon Age.

2 Likes

Ahem, yup. Might I add, John Marston is one of the best male character in a video game in my humble opinion.

See, there is just too many to name.

1 Like

Me and Doom. I LOVE the soundtrack to that game. I was annoying my friends because I was naming game rips excitingly as they came on during combat lmao

2 Likes

Mick Gordon has been really on fire lately with game soundtracks. He’s done Killer Instinct (another favorite of mine), Wolfenstein and Doom so far that I can think of and all the soundtracks have been ■■■■■■■ amazing.

3 Likes

Don’t forget Prey :wink:

Right as I said that semi sacred geometry came on my shuffle playlist. Talk about convenient

3 Likes

Well, since everybody gave a list while I just gave my definite favorite… I suppose I should expand, huh?

Ditto.

Ditto (but add 2 in there as well).

Expand this to 1, 2, and NV.

Ditto (SR2 being my favorite of the series).

Ditto (except Doom 3. that bored the hell out of me).

Others not mentioned:
Spec Ops: The Line
BioShock 1 and Infinite
Just Cause 2
Sanctum 2 (when i was able to play it with others)

For the “when I was growing up” list, just a freaking lot of Tony Hawk and Need for Speed… like a near endless amount of those.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, these are pretty badass!

2 Likes

I have no idea how I forgot Biosock. The first one especially. I kind of wish they would’ve kept on with the horror style of it but the other 2 were still amazing!

2 Likes

No, Bioshock 2? Am I the only one that liked the second one?

I have Sanctum 2, Nova has Sanctum 2. I call eternal dibs on Tsygan. She’s my bae.

1 Like

Make it 2.

2 Likes