What's Your Reaction to Benedict's New Skln? (Thunderbird)

If you haven’t seen it, it’s here…

• “That 70’s Show” theme
  • GET OFF MY LAWN, HIPPIE!!!
  • The colors, man…
  • I’m trippin’ balls…
  • Toucan Sam just projectile vomited all over my face…
  • SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!
  • Meh.
  • I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS…
  • Death Metal Riff - “Aw sh*t it’s the ROCKET RAINBOW!!!”
  • When Crayola attacks…
  • Is Benny gay?
  • DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY…
  • You don’t have to take my word for it.
  • No seriously, is Benny gay? Because… I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS…
  • Oh, carry home my broken bones and lay me down to rest, forty days of cries and moans I guess I’ve failed to pass the test! I’ve been sent away not a thing to say, I’m banished from the fold! I’m a fallen angel who’s lost his wings and left out in the cold!
  • Sexy… as… hell…
  • Lamest… skin… ever…
  • Most… awesome… skin… ever…
  • Why would I spend money on this?
  • I accidentally clicked on this thread by accident, but figured I might as well vote while I’m here.

0 voters

2 Likes

Effing glorious.

Psychedelically beautiful, in an unfortunate-accident-involving-a-rocket-and-a-paint-shop way.

It’s “fabulous!”

1 Like

Stop making stories! When someone makes a story about a taunt or skin; i go from meh to shut up and take my money

1 Like

That’s what happens when you soar too low over the Rogues’ annual paintball tournament.

3 Likes

This poll is proof that God is real

Is Benny gay?

Rainbows don’t always mean LGBT. Some of the features are stylized in a way that makes me think they are referencing some indigenous culture somewhere.

2 Likes

I don’t usually play Benedict, and I don’t usually put money into skins for characters I don’t play…

But damn if that skin isn’t tempting. Whether it’s meant to be gay or not, doesn’t mean it won’t be to me.

Some of us even prefer black. :smirk:

2 Likes

Widowmaker now i see what you do with their wives and why you like black!

Exactly like some of the clothes I wore to skool in the 70’s.

1 Like

It’s a reference to the Native American Thunderbird. It’s based off of sightings of birds who fly before a storm taking advantage of it’s strong wind drafts.

2 Likes

Black is the best color. Actually, it’s no color. You get the point

This

3 Likes

Thunderbird- like the MURR’CAW Air Force thunderbirds, which were inspired by the native american tales of said creature.

i love that benny has two very american skins :3 now if only he were an eagle instead of a hawk! (i still love you benny, but they couldve made you even more american that way!)

1 Like

Welcome to battleborn, where every skin is worth buying

1 Like

Ehh I think it’s just clouds and rainbows bro.

Still though, doesn’t have to mean LGBT. Pretty sure rainbows don’t have a sexual orientation

Rainbows probably are poly