When are you guys going to give us an armor mod?

Hey guys! I have been thinking about this for a good while and thought it was about time I make a post about it. So mayhem 10 enemies have mayhem 10 guns. Maybe instead of scaling shields or changing enemy damage you give us an armor module? Lots of enemies have 3 health bars shield armor and regular health, so why can’t we? I imagine it would be a pretty massive undertaking and it would effect lots of aspects of the game, but it’s something I would really like to see implemented and utilize! It would really provide some substantial survivability, diversity and depth. I feel that Fl4k, Amara and Moze would really benefit from this addition as Zane has his barrier and can shrug off a good bit of attacks. I find myself not playing those characters as much as I used to because they just get pummeled to hell lol. What do you guys think?!

Fl4k should have had an armor bar instead of health.

8 Likes

I would love to see an armor mod, or an armor value assigned to class mods, or something. Never made sense to me that enemies can have armor, but we can’t.

2 Likes

They should come up with a mechanic behind it. For enemies it’s just a bar that never refills, for the player they should develop a new idea behind it that makes sense gameplay wise, and I don’t think the game is ready for new mechanics.

1 Like

That language is not necessary, and your comment is not constructive. Even if you’re opposed, a simple statement and brief explanation would have been sufficient.

Amount of likes it will get is testimony to the opposite

1 Like

The game was so ready for new mechanics from the very beginning on. But instead they decided to play it save (nothing fundamentally/game changing new in regards to BL2/TPS).