When GBX fix Kunai again, they should also add 100% slag chance

Please add 100% chance for all 5 Kunai to slag as well. So I can slag 5 baddies if I want to during deception.

That is all, thank you for reading.

@joekgbx @Jeffybug

6 Likes

That could be great :smile:
And more, remove all other Elemental Effect from Kunais, let them get only 100% Slag effect and 20% non stackable bonus.
That should be fair balanced IMO :wink:

2 Likes

Yes please! This would be very awesome.

1 Like

I love both Abvex and Adrion54’s ideas. This would be great for the character indeed and it would really cut down on the need to constantly swap weapons on Zer0. This is something that could really “make the character more in line with the others”, as they put it on the patch notes.

3 Likes

I’m not sure about removing all the other status effects other than slag. I like that kunai can strip shields (not mine…the bad guys’)

1 Like

I do understand very well, as I enjoy my Kunais to strip shields too :wink:

But in order to get a well balanced Kunai ability, we just can’t claim to have them 100% Slag AND a random Elemental Effect at the same time :open_mouth:
That sounds too much OP if you keep in mind the 20% multiplicative buff to the damage applied by the first Kunai :sweat:

1 Like

I get the point if GBX is going to fix kunai (which is still a ‘if’ at this point), “hey, how about changing this too.” My problem with this is as follows:

• I don’t remember that many people complaining about the lack of 100% slag chance before
  • Where does this stop? “Hey, how about one kunai having 50% chance to give Maya’s sweet new Cloud Kill?” or “How about each kunai has a chance to give me back some sniper ammo?”

I think the large majority of Zer0 players just want their 80% damage back. Count me in this group. GBX has proven they can fix an error when they undid Kunai Nerf #1. Hopefully they can do the same here.

We had a well-balanced kunai ability two weeks ago.

1 Like

Definitely increase the chance to slag, I agree with that.

1 Like

Well, I wouldn’t like slag weaponary becoming useless on my Zer0, but then again slag is a pretty meh element as it’s good only on select few weapons. But it just so happens that I’ve grown to like using those select few slag weapons. Currencly I’m not using deception unless when strong enemy appears or have to reposition myself, but if Kunai gets 100% chance to slag then there would be no more reason not to use deception and kunai on everything, which is what I’m looking skeptically at.

1 Like

Having to slag before action skill or deal with the consequences is an integral part of Zer0’s playstyle. 100% chance to slag up to four enemies on a character who deals more burst damage than any other character does not seem “more in line” it seems “as broken as Sal having slag and a 2x crit boost taped to his left hand”

1 Like

Personally, I think that 100% chance is over the top, but I wouldn’t mind if GBX will decide to slightly increase it.

2 Likes