When Inventory Lag will be fixed?

So the latest update did not fix the Inventory lag as far as I can see. I read the patch note and there were no mentions of it either. When do you guys fix this? It annoying most of the time I ignore switching weapons from my inventory. Please fix this.

PS: anyone else has this issue or is it just me? :frowning:

4 Likes

For me, opening my menu/inventory up is 1 of the worse experiences ever about this game…The lag is unacceptable and I hope it can be fixed soon.
I have my doubts though, I think it can’t be fixed :sob: because they have chosen to pre render each menu item which is way too taxing on modern hardware
The system we had in BL2 was way more better…so yes, everyone is suffering the lag in the menu

4 Likes

I hope it gets fixed. It’s especially horrible in split screen. We have to make sure we are out of combat to use it.

2 Likes

Mind to tell us your source? because this does not sound true. menu lag does not increase hours, it decreases it. and Im gonna play the same amount of time reguardless of lag.

I think that was sarcasm.

4 Likes

he didnt say it with any sarcasm. this is the internet, I cant hear sarcasm from looking down. unless you write it like “Nooooo. its totally there intentially.”

its a pretty hard period on the “No.”

1 Like

I understand but i did say “think”.

1 Like

yeah. I missed the think.

Sorry. I thought I was making an obvious joke with my wording. I apologise.

Honestly I hope it gets fixed soon too, I have nearly sold the wrong guns several times thanks to the image not actually matching the gun. No idea how it gets them mixed up but that is the biggest thing for me.

2 Likes

It probably doesn’t help that I am an aspie. My jokes never come out right :S. Sorry Again

its okay. im kinda dumb when it comes to human interaction, even over the internet. dont worry about it. have a good day/night

i lagged all the time, freeze and get kicked out from the game, its annoying.

1 Like

I haven’t had the sold gun experience from lag. But I have sure accidentally bought bunch of useless crap when first trying to access a vending machine to sell. Good way to net a loss with your selling of loot :yum:

1 Like

Aside from the lag, anyone else get this weird bug where you go to equip a gun and it equips something else completely different than what you had selected? getting extremely annoyed.

1 Like

there’s a visual bug where items in your inventory will show up as anything else. I’ve seen one wepaon the same as the weapon next to it, and as anything including trinkets. this is basically in Alpha form and should never have made it to the release. I’m amazed they let it slip through after the pain and suffering people had with Anthem.

4 Likes

Still not fixed. :frowning:

1 Like

Split screen is still absolutely awful trying to do anything in the menus. Everything has to be coordinated so the other player knows menus are going to be opened due to the lag.

Not only that but Icons of guns and color rarity gets switched around making selling items confusing and awful.

1 Like

Wonder if all the items in bank showing up as “new” every time I open it up has something to do with the inventory lag. Definitely a coding issue to be worked on.

2 Likes

Well I am not the only one. Thank god.

1 Like

Another annoyance I’ve been putting up with since day 1, and not sure if it’s common but I don’t think I’ve seen it mentioned anywhere yet…I’ll be looking a a gun or piece of loot in a chest or on the ground, turn and leave and the weapon card is now stuck in middle of screen and goes with me. Only way to get rid of it is to look at some other item, and even then sometimes that item’s card will just replace it). I’ve been pretty patient thus far, but at a month+ in, I’m getting tired of waiting for this supposedly being worked on performance patch - which I’m hoping will also fix this. Ease up on the nerfs for a bit GBX, and focus more on these performance issues please.
I’m on XB1 btw.

4 Likes