When is the next map coming out?

seriously 3 maps mad boring

2 Likes

There are 4 modes with 3 maps each, face off maps are the same with small variations of capture.

2 Likes

4 modes, 9 maps.

Supercharge will hopefully bring a few more.

6 Likes

Technically there are nine maps - three for each mode (Incursion, Meltdown, and Capture). As for new maps, I don’t think we’ve been promised any new ones. While it would be nice if we were to get some news ones, I wouldn’t wait on them.

1 Like

@gulfwulf

Supercharge mode will surely have new maps, as it is only 3 vs 3, yes?

Dunno. I haven’t heard anything about it, but I’m going to assume they’ll be smaller maps.

1 Like

@gulfwulf

Well, of course, so wouldn’t they HAVE to be new?

Well, Overgrowth is small enough for a three-man team I think, but the Meltdown and Capture maps would likely have to be shrunk because it would be very difficult to play those modes with just three players. Hopefully Joe’ll have something for us this Thursday.

1 Like

I was SO ANNOYED when FaceOff recycled maps and was short.

If it happens again…and I suspect it will…im going to be…SO MUCH MORE ANNOYED!

@gulfwulf

2 Likes

It would be cool to have a Jennerit themed Capture map… Same goes for a map from Bliss for Incursion, maybe like the one used in the training but bigger?

2 Likes

Damn good ideas!

I’d play the hell out of those!

@phoenix-2613

1 Like

While I fully understand that this is MOBA-esque and only a small # of maps in incursion are fine, by now…

…it would perhaps be nice if they put ONE more out :slight_smile: Just one.

That or they could you know…just fix echelon.

Yeah i said it!

3 Likes

Whats wrong with echelon?

1 Like

Pretty much this thread.

Not a fan of the straightness of the path between the first and second sentry. Additionally, others have found additional issues but this is my main one.

Again, this is my OPINION. But with that said, I betcha one day GbX alters the space between first and second sentry just a bit to make it a little less linear

1 Like

Should be more with Supercharger. Waiting till then. Hoping for an Arcfleet or Detritus Ring map but that seems like a foolish dream

They’re the only two maps missing. Then every game mode will have at least one map from each planet, which only seems fair to me. xD

1 Like

that’s what I mean -_-

I didn’t ask for modes?

then you could try reading the second part. there are several maps per mode. feel free to design some yourself instead of posting nothing but negativity

4 Likes

I legit dunno if this is a joke or not

1 Like