When Is The Troy Fight & How Likely To Encounter The Fall Through Floor Bug?

Ok, I’m starting to get pretty nervous about this whole falling through the floor after the Troy fight bug.

Is it a likely thing that will happen?

When exactly (end of which planet)) does the Troy fight occur?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Shouldn’t there be a spoiler tag on this

1 Like

Moved to the spoilers section.

2 Likes

If you have gone back to Pandora after Eden 6 you should be getting close. I am on XBOX One and didn’t have any issues with Troy, the fight or the bug. Prior to the patch and hotfix I was only hearing of this being a PC based issue with falling through the floor and it wiping out the bank at the same time. Happened to my step son. But apparently it has started happening on all systems.

2 Likes

The Troy fight is on Pandora which is where you go after finishing Eden-6. You’ll have one or two more story missions there and then there’s Troy. As far as I know the falling through the floor bug is still a thing, it does however only happen during the story/the cutscene after the fight so it should only happen once per playthrough.
If it does happen to you, your best bet is to execute a ground slam which just means you’ll die and respawn sooner. Don’t worry too much about it though, after the recent Hotfix there’s a very good chance he won’t drop ■■■■ anyways so unless you see the icon for a legendary on the map you could also just save and quit (although that might result in you losing out on non-unique drops that you might want).

2 Likes

It happened to me the only time I’ve run it (so far). It was right at the point Typhon says “The universe is doomed!” And he was right, I fell through the world. A never ending journey…

2 Likes

It happens (or happened) on Xbox as well.

2 Likes

My bad about the spoiler!

1 Like

Fought him like 4 times now and it’s only happened to me once. Happened right after cutscene ended and cost me some legendary—don’t know what it was but wasn’t level 50 so it wasn’t the end of the world—

2 Likes

Feel like I may have jinxed myself

2 Likes

@Finnwill97

El Purgatorio

Every time I fight Troy - at least in story - I either fall through the floor after fight or I get stuck in place after the long cutscene. So I have to save and quit and come back to the cutscene again ._.

1 Like

I lost all the loot due to this bug, but thankfully I did not have to do the fight over again.

1 Like

don’t be.

I’ve ended up falling through the floor every single time… :unamused:

Clear your lost loot machine. Legs he drop may appeared in the machine. Happened to me. I fell off the floor. Restart to complete the mission, then found a leg in the lost loot machine.

3 Likes

@Kiadaw

Excellent idea, thanks!

Im on my 4th and last VH to level up and i have fell threw that dam floor 3 our of the 4 times…what i think causes it is if u are airborn as he dies the floor gives out and u fall and right as he dies hes shooting out those balls so much ur almost aleays jumping anyways this last time i just stood there and took the hits and for the first time did not fall threw

1 Like