When you guys will improve the framerate of the game?

when you guys will improve the framerate of the game?
my game this battleborn parked in steam for low performace this impossible to play.
if someone has idea of how to improve performance thank since already?

What do you mean by low performance?

Constantly getting frame drops to the point where it’s unplayable ( < 15fps ). C’mon this isn’t a new issue, more than half the bad reviews on Steam stem from this issue, there are several dozens of threads like on reddit and the Steam forums.
Some missions are almost unplayable to a large portion of AMD users, example Saboteur.

Set view distance to the lowest setting possible.
Saboteur playable; GG.

I play on ps4 because my computer is a potato. I didn’t know that, sorry.

Sorry since he did mention he played on Steam i kinda thought that people assumed he was on PC.

gta v place in hight between several other heavy games, I’m playing in battleborn low in 800x600 window mode is unplayable

already seen several tips on the Internet, play more at low a game that should not be heavy, it is tense

already I put everything at the lowest possible, nothing else q improve performance

yes I’m playing on pc

So is that a server issue or your computer lacking power issue?

my pc configuration:

970A-D3P
FX8320
12GB ram
Radeon 6950(2GB)

I run in window mode and usually get 60-70 fps. But if your on an AMD gpu then I can’t help ya.

my pc configuration:

970A-D3P
FX8320
12GB ram
Radeon 6950(2GB)[quote=“Mr.Godzilla, post:13, topic:1488500, full:true”]
I run in window mode and usually get 60-70 fps. But if your on an AMD gpu then I can’t help ya.
[/quote]
ok, I will wait for an update or patch to see if repair