Where are images of the contents of the collectors edition?

It is out in a few weeks and there’s no actual images of the contents.

1 Like

Here’s some of the figurines
jo1h3037iti31

2 Likes

Thanks. Those look pretty lousy.

1 Like

Actually I want to see the size scale compared to something. If they’re small enough to be used for tabletop RPGs it would be awesome. I’d probably paint them tho.

1 Like

I would have liked a little colour on the figurines, but based on how the Battleborn figures were painted maybe this is better.

I’m also somewhat disappointed that two of the four mystery characters (we knew we’d be getting the Vault Hunters and the Calypsos) are Moxxi and Claptrap. Those two already have like a dozen different figurines and statues available so it would have been nice to have someone different. Give me a Dr.Zed or a Fiona for once!

1 Like

Machine painting on small figures is almost always horrible. However I do tabletop rpgs and also games like Warhammer so I am quite experienced in painting tiny things. :3

2 Likes

If those are the figures and map then I’m pretty glad I cancelled my Collector’s pre-order in favor the SDE. Those do not appear to be worth the extra $150 usd difference between editions.

1 Like

You do realize that ain’t all correct?

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t trust myself with painting lol. Especially anything that small.

1 Like

I actually dont expect much. For 150 bucks and so many content, that cant be quality

1 Like

I expected the figures to be pretty small. Small figures, the map, and the Vault Keychains probably wouldn’t be too expensive to produce and at least look nice, if not spectacular. The spaceship model and the case itself are the things that could either feel like quality or be total junk.

1 Like

What isn’t correct? You said those are the figures and you can see what appears to be a star-chart type map below them.

There’s more than that. Like lithographs and a sanctuary 3 model ship.

Oh, no, I know that. I should have clarified. That’s on me. I was just saying if that was the quality of the content, IDK if I find it worth the cash. (I am a poor college student. My priorities are elsewhere, sadly). I know it also has those lithos, 10ish minis, the plastic chest, and the other stuff. I will admit though, I’m not huge on collectible stuff unless the quality is on point.

Well on the plus side, people wont be expecting canvas bags.

1 Like

I’d have loved something more simple with just the map and an artbook, maybe a steel case for the game disc. Not much a fan of figurines and keychains, or the big honkin’ chest. Oh well, not like I’m asking for an excuse to spend more.

I’ve seen them on 2 K’s merchandise website. They were asking $199.99 for the contents ( without the game ! ). Check it out, as I still can’t believe it !

I know this is a little late, but the figures are actually a bit larger and nicer than I expected. I was a tad disappointed when I discovered they were going to be unpainted, but when the Loot Chest arrived, they exceeded my (lowered) expectations. The pictures don’t really do them justice… in person they almost look metal (again, they might look better painted, but oh well). The map is pretty meh, though.

Are the extras worth $150? Not in materials, obviously, but overall I’m happy with the purchase.

There are some 360 closeups in this video (not mine) around the 3:12 mark:

2 Likes