Where Are The Closed Technical Test Forums?

Where Are The Closed Technical Test Forums?

The process of granting testers access to the Closed Technical Test forums is ongoing. We’re continually adding more and more testers every day. It can take between 24-48 hours (and sometimes longer) after you are accepted into the test until the forums become available for you. Please hang on to your feedback until then!

The link to the private Closed Technical Test Forums is here: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/c/battleborn/closed-technical-test. Per your NDA, all discussion about the Closed Technical Test should happen here.

The team is working on getting all testers access to the Closed Technical Test forums.You will know you have access when you’re able to successfully follow this link: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/c/battleborn/closed-technical-test

If you are a tester and want to discuss the Closed Technical Test, please wait until the forums are available to you. All posts Closed Technical Test posts will be moved to the proper board. Any posts referring to Closed Technical Test content outside of the private feedback forums may be a breach of your non-disclosure agreement.

Thanks for your patience and support in helping us test Battleborn’s servers during the Closed Technical Test!

3 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

Just got the error message wanted to know if this was normal

1 Like

Apparently so, im getting it as well

Read the message carefully,the forums are expected to be up by November 2,now they are non-operational

It sucks the forums aren’t up yet. It means I can’t talk about the game to anyone yet. I managed to get one game in and now nothing, for various reasons and no where to explain them. :frowning:

So wait :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Anyone else unable to do anything because of “feature not available?”

1 Like

How long you expected to wait to get out of this queue??

2 Likes

yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. is this a test of a main menu sim?

3 Likes

Menu simulator. Game of the year.

6 Likes

So I made a thread about matchmaking issues, you moved it to closed test forums, and I can’t access it. Cool.

1 Like

Xbox one notion to do … wait wait enough

lol, sorry but I found this funny

Cant wait to preorder the limited edition :wink: jk

Thanks for the eagerness to provide feedback – we appreciate your support. Per the OP, you’ll need to wait until CTT access is available to discuss CTT content to avoid a breach of your NDA.

So fun or …

Yes we need to talk about game :scream::scream::scream:

Hey what platform u on. Nice to see another gamer chick I’m on ps4

What about the people that registered weeks ago and got the Invite yesterday? When will they have access? Seems you are only mentioning people who signed up in the last few days