Where is Lieberman?!

I have all 4 characters. I’ve beaten the campaign. I am level 50. I have been everywhere, I think. The game keeps telling me to find this Lieberman. Where in the heck is he?!

1 Like

Lieberman was inside of us all along, with or without our permission.

1 Like

I think this is a jab at Joe Lieberman, back in the 90’s, who advocated against video game violence? I could be wrong…

1 Like

You are probably right, but it won’t stop me from searching.

1 Like

Probably behind that door with all the varkids that won’t open in Pandora.

2 Likes

I suspected that, too. This is most certainly a bug.

1 Like

I think it’s actually door for dlc, a raid boss or its locked into some secret no one has worked out yet like the mountain in gta5.

2 Likes

They would like us to think that, wouldn’t they? Very convenient place for Lieberman to hide, I should say.

1 Like

We must crack the case!

1 Like

If I were Lieberman, wouldn’t that be a most convenient place to be?

1 Like

Behind the door they said not to worry about… of course :wink:

1 Like

Exactly! Dang… now I feel bad that we’ve spoiled the whole surprise…

Will be pleasantly surprised if vermi has a stuffy named Leiberman though

1 Like

The stuffy that Fl4ks dog tore the stuffing from? Ha

I was perfectly fine not thinking about this until an hour ago now it will drive me insane until I work it out. So thanks for that.

1 Like

Welcome to my hell. Where. Is. He. Hiding?

1 Like

Note that only bandits tell you to find him, with their dying breath, but the Calypsos never mention him. Lieberman is a woman… the 7th Siren!

I’ve seen something on YouTube about it. Apparently there’s footage from a E3 demo I believe where they are showing a boss being fought in the area that’s locked behind that door.
I believe the video was from Glitching Queen (or something like that) she has a few videos talking about what’s supposed to be behind the secret door and a quick peek at the boss showed in the game demo. I also think there’s something about a reference by Sir Hammerlock to the boss that is supposed to be there.
It probably wasn’t ready for release or part of a DLC or planed event that will eventually come out.

2 Likes

The 7th siren. Lieberman!

1 Like

I’ll solve this…

2 Likes