Where is the Love for Quest Rewards?!

well… i was skeptic about that buff and the lack of anointment…

though it’s a absolute MONSTER on my zane! use only the 7th sense in maliwan takedown… it works! (not that it’s the fastest or top tier weapon but dayum!)

after god knows how long i’m actualy having fun again! i just adored this weapon but it was just lacking power… and it has just that now, and then some :joy:

so yeah, took you a while GBX, but credit where credit is due… you did realy well this time

I am glad your enjoying it! I haven’t got a chance to try it out yet.

I’m just upset because the game is based around Anointment and they just decide to skip that part on some items?

I’m honestly confused at this point if it’s that hard to implement the anointments? Or it’s just too much work for somthing a lot of people will never even see

i never realy was a fan of anointments :wink:

the 7th sense now shows guns can be awsome without anointments (hence why i once had an idea to remove anointments from legendary items)

1 Like

I’m curious if some anointments are incompatible with certain red text effects. If so, it would explain why certain items can’t come anointed.

Does not explain Buttplug, though…

Luneshine in TPS was done better and that pretty sad

1 Like

Most guns are just remodels or reskins with different effects.
For instance the Rare/Blue Redistributer has the same effect as the Legendary version but comes in different elements but yet the blue version can’t come anointed

Borderlands 3 it’s just a fabulous game! And they did so well at fixing so many problems that existed in BL2.

But I find it so odd that two of the most successful things that they did in BL 2 are basically nonexistent or neglected in BL3.

1. Quest rewards that awarded just an OUTSTANDING and “unique” piece seem a total afterthought….or a least have ZERO impact on the game.

2. While there is certainly endgame content in Borderlands 3, it honestly pales in amount comparison to BL2.

And I totally agree with the OP. All quest rewards should be able to have an anoint. No question! For this to even exist at this point in the game is an embarrassment.

4 Likes

Like i said, pre M2.0 the game was in a good state… Mayhem levels needed some attention (modifiers needed change) instead GBX threw everything away and brought back everything that people did NOT want…

In old mayhem, non legendaries weren’t bad and actually viable.

If they just kept that system there wouldn’t be much of a problem. Higher mayhem should really be nothing more then a build check

The higher you can go in mayhem the more rewarding it gets… Now it’s more of a “just jump into M11 because the rest is pretty useless” kinda thing and ignore everything that doesn’t have an orange beam :joy:

Oh and again… The 7th sense is how they should buff quest rewards that cannot roll anoinments :wink: it does pretty much the same damage as an anointed kings/queens call

PLEASE Buff base game items and add anointments to all quest rewards?!

1 Like

:slight_smile: let’s make it happen?

1 Like