Which (2) of your favorite Battleborn would make an awesome fusion

You can also list down the abilities/lore of your fusion if you’d like. :smile:

Rath & Kakarot

1 Like

Rath and Rath.

ULTRA MEGA RATH

3 Likes

Ernest and Orendi. Let that sink in for a second.

4 Likes

Too late. Already dead, along with Solus.

To OP:
Hmm, I’d say Deande and Thorn. Stealth in, deal curse and element of Surprise damage with a stun ult, etc. Shoots fans or swings her bow around as it extends into a fan. Volley burst Dash insta kill on as crit. Holotwin that drops as blight field behind as it explodes

1 Like

ISIC and Galilea

• Plasma Dash teleports them, stuns enemies, and creates a Desecration pool at the end, doing what Desecrate does.
  • Shield throw stuns enemies and deploys Rotating Wards around Gal+ISIC, which reflect 100% of enemy projectiles.
  • They can now raise a 1000 hp physical shield in the front and the back.
  • IDtgA now shoots 5 ISIC Overcharge shots that slow enemies for 2 seconds.
  • Their Ult now sinks them below the ground, infinitely healing them while they fire Omega Strike forever.

Not saying this is the most game breaking I can get, but these are my 2 mains. Maybe I’ll revisit and concoct an even better monster than this.

1 Like

Unkillable Nihilist void submarine. Love it

2 Likes

I am perfect just the way I am.
Although… this might be interesting…

Benedict and Alani.
Rockets build osmosis and let you heal yourself. And others. And you can fly. And Boomsday also unleashes a giant water dragon. Plus… instead of riding a wave… you ride a GMN STORM CLOUD INTO BATTLE!!!
A G
MN STORM CLOUD!!!
WITH THUNDER AND SHT!!!
I WOULD BE A G
***MN THUNDERBIRD!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Benelani for the win.

8 Likes

Ghalt and Phoebe. Two guns, five telekinetic swords, maximum pwnage.

Right trigger shoots your dual shotguns, which shoot swords instead of pellets.

Left trigger swings your telekinetic swords in an AoE around you. Think Dreadwind, but all the time.

Switcheroo
Swap places with an enemy Battleborn (essentially hooking them and then teleporting to their previous location. Someone on the run? Not anymore, now they’re deep behind enemy lines with Phoghalt blocking their escape.

Trap Rush
Throws out four Scraptraps that slow and silence anyone hit by them, or walks into them after they land.

Shotgun Cascade
Summon a massive AoE that rains down shotguns which are constantly firing. It’s raining guns, hallelujah!

2 Likes

Why not a rapier and a shotgun?

Every shot would fire1 of your flying swords, teleport would deploy a trap, hook would pull while you true strike!!

Ult would summon shotgun firing in an área around you (like phoebe lvl10 mutation)

@arcaneredneck

Ghoebe.

Lol.

I am trying to do a mecha shiva reference from venture brothers but raths name is monosyllabic…

1 Like

Benedict and Toby.

Just Benedict, but this time he actually is a NICE person.

2 Likes

Toby and Orendi, for a four-flippered, red-eyed, penguin monstrosity.

3 Likes

Orendi x Benedict

Evil fourarmed Harpy of Doom.
Chaotic Angel of Death, sinister Exploder of Heads and Empress of darkest Skies! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 Like

NOOOO! If you fuse them, I can’t ship them anymore!
Well, ship them as in Orendi loves Toby and it kinda freaks him out but I KNOW HE SECRETLY LIKES IT!
Probably…
Kinda…
:mushroom:

Too late; ALL HAIL TOBRENDI!!

Imagine Orendi’s evil laugh combined with Toby’s laugh though. XD

Exactly.

Does fusioning with another battleborn give orendi 2 more arms and 2 more legs? if so, that’s awesome. Orendi with cadarius (Orendarius? Caldendi? ) maybe, so she can fly around. bzzz bzzz shadow shadow nuuuuke. Or alani (Orendani? Alandi?) for more projectile fired from her (now 6!) hands, and mass slowing + cleaning/refreshing things before cleaning the whole lot with fire. Super guts cleaning machine!