Which Character Are you Going to Play First? Take two (informed choice)

I’m probably going to go Moze first, to be honest. FL4K is also pretty high up on my list because SungWon Cho voices him. Which I know is probably a silly reason to play a character but have enjoyed his stuff for a while. I more than likely will play all of them in the end though, but Zane will probably be the very last one.

Hey, people have chosen characters for stranger reasons than the voice actor. I chose a character once just because (according to the character profile) they liked camo (which I happen to like.)

1 Like

Is that the English voice actor? His IMDB credits make it seem probable. I can say that I definitely liked what I heard in the character trailer.

Yep, it’s the English VA. He confirmed it on his Twitter a couple of months ago. @ProZD is his twitter handle.

1 Like

Melee Zero main and Siren lover = Amara for me. Though I will be starting up FL4K shortly after followed by Moze and Zane.

Let’s Try to stay on topic, yes?

To the newer users, who appear to have been attracted here buy various sensationalist tweets, no, no-one will get a ban for accidentally not using the preferred pronouns. If anyone persists in deliberately misgendering, however, then the mod team might consider formal action, as described in the forum rules. If you are new here, and you post provocatively or off-topic, expect your posts to be flagged and hidden pending moderator review. Please read the forum rules now to avoid any misunderstandings.

Thanks.

Back on topic.

3 Likes

I’m excited for her too. My favorite characters were the ones great at mobbing (Lilith and Krieg). I think, Elemental Amara is going to be just as fun. Reverberation plus all of the DOT spreading is going to be fun.

But what also gets me excited is that Amara has three instances of (I’m assuming) multiplicative damage. Personal Space, Laid Bare and Forceful Expression. I’m reallyyy hoping Ties That Bind Triggers Laid Bare via the shared damage. That’d just melt any group.

1 Like

@Caliburn134 As I’ve mentioned to another user, no-one here cares what you choose to believe in your daily life. Here, though, we expect you comply with the polite request to use appropriate pronouns. You’ve already expressed the view that they should be used, we’re just making sure that you use the right ones, as opposed to ‘it’. Feel free to pm a mod about this. If discourse prevents a pm, I’m sure one of us will be reaching out soon.

Back on topic. Again.

3 Likes

FL4K because he seems to be the most useful and fun out of the new vault hunters.

2 Likes

It’s polite to use non-binary pronouns, (they/them) when referring to Flak. Please see various posts above for more detail. Thanks.

3 Likes

Again.

5 Likes

I’m confused. What does that even mean?

4 Likes

It means that flak does not identify as either male or female. The character designer is on record confirming this. Flak wears a badge in the colors of the non-binary awareness movement.

Try Googling about non-binary gender. And direct any further queries via pm.

1 Like

Torn between options at the moment, so it might be as primitive as flipping a 4-sided coin.

Amara: looks most badass
FL4K: pets, 3 of them, plus a sniper affinity of sorts.
Moze: loved her dance in “Happy Together” trailer. Probably the one I’d like to try to hang out with in real life. Having a Robot/Mech does not hurt either.
Zane: accent. Good dance moves too. Seems to carry revolvers most of the time, so that’s a plus.

In the end I probably level them all up to L5 or whatever first area gets us to, in random order.

4 Likes

Same here. Focusing on Hunter, with some Stalker. Fade Away Skill with Gunslinger Jabber.
I plan on focusing on Jakobs as well. revolvers and Shotguns mostly. Mix in some sniping.

#critninja

2 Likes

Sticking with Zane. For some reason I just find his characterization to be the most interesting of the four and playing around with his skill trees looks like a lot of fun.

1 Like

I always played Sirens first because their Action Skills were usually so good in the game and this game’s Siren is Amara which is basically an upgraded Maya HOWEVER…

I think for Borderlands 3 I will have to pick somebody else. After seeing Flak’s skill tree I think I’m going to be going with an Invisible Sniper build sort of what I did with Zero in BL2. The godly health regen and perks while invisible PLUS a pet? My god there is just so much good going on with his skill tree that I think I’ll demolish everything in sight for my first run.

I did really want to play as Amara but the action skill that I wanted of hers (Maya grasp) probably won’t be good for bosses or badasses let alone raid bosses. I figure with Flak’s action skills I could use them across all content a bit easier.

1 Like

Originally picked Amara
Still picking Amara

2 Likes

It is realy hard because they realy did great job in making these characters ( skills , backstory, design and even voice actors espc zane voice actor is awesome) but i believe for me the first one between amara and Flak . Then between moze and zane . I play every single one .

Official voting.

1 Like