Borderlands 3 is just around the corner so AT this point whose vault hunter are you leaning to play first?
- Amara (Siren)
- Zane (Operative)
- Flak (Beastmaster)
- Moze (Soldier)
Here are some speculations on the new vault hunters from the world wide web.
- a melee focussed character similar to Brick from Borderlands 1.
- 3 actions skills (Phaselock that can hold 3 enemies at once; Groundpound skill; Self-projection that can fire at enemies)
- Buff character.
- Similar to Zer0 from Borderlands 2 as he will be able to throw out a decoy to draw aggro.
- Wealthy character as he has some classier character customizations.
- Pet class Vault Hunter who can choose between 3 different pets
- Each pet will have its own abilities.
- Is a robot and looks like a “homeless” person.
- Very tech and robot featured and is able to call in a mech titan
- Will have a co-op focused skill tree which will allow a co-op buddy to climb on the titan and control its mounted turret.