Which Character is Most Huggable?

Second only to the ultimate question of who’s most badass, a question to all of you. Who is most huggable, and possibly, cute?

1 Like

I mean… Montana, obviously. He has so much hair, I bet it’s like hugging a sheep.

2 Likes

I’d gladly give Phoebe a hug… don’t ask questions.

3 Likes

At first I could´nt grow on Montana, but after the last few trailers and hearing his callouts during Beta my opinion changed alot - He´s definately most huggable!!! ^o^/

2nd place is Orendi. So many arms, waiting to hug the everloving cr+p out of everyone! :heart:

3 Likes

Orendi.

3 Likes

Of course! She even says she gives great hugs. It’s like they didn’t even consider the number of arms…

5 Likes

Yeah! You get the double amount of true embracing when choose Orendi-hugs!

Difficult… Montana = BIG hug ; Orendi = More hugs… tough one…

2 Likes

I choose Shayne/Aurox! Double hug!

4 Likes

True, Orendi is not the only double-hug-option! But Aurox looks kinda hard and clunky o.o

1 Like

Well, my candidate for “worst hug” probably goes to Kleese… I bet he smells like Bengay and Prunes.

6 Likes

Maybe Toby OUTSIDE of the mech. I mean come on, it’s hugging a penguin. Don’t get much cuter than that.

5 Likes

Toby was made for this. Toby is a tiny penguin who was literally rejected from the UPR for being too adorable. He’s also go a load of psychological issues so he probably also needs it.

2 Likes

Instinctually I wanted to say Orendi, but then I realized the eyes on her hands probably feel super weird. Then I considered everyone else, and decided on Orendi anyway. No way you beat double hugs!

3 Likes

It’s possible that we’re not giving Kelvin his fair chance…

Remember that he’s actually millions of nano-golems. He could change into your perfect hugging shape.

3 Likes

Caldarius needs love.

1 Like

Thorn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Good luck with that. Don’t get too blighted.

My boy Attikus for worst hug… very uneven, at best you get a thrall beer belly hug and at worst a one armed Hedronic hug. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey, he’s a natural for the one armed side hug, my personal favorite!

Best hugger would HAVE to be Ambra. As a Priestess of the Sun she would give the warmest and most relaxing hugs.

2 Likes