(Is the thread title grammatically correct?)
I wonder which character is best in which roles/setups in your opinion or which one do you like the most. Which item setups for each character seem to be the most efficient? Which skills are mandatory for you?
- Athena as a pure melee brawler? Or more like an elemental godess? Or a hybrid setup?
- Wilhelm as a a guy with all sorts of lasers? Or more of a sniper? Close-range or long-range? Or just a pet master who tries to keep his companions buffed up?
- Nisha as a gunslinger, sniper or shotgun close-quarter-combatant?
- Claptrap as Claptrap, Fragtrap or a mistake?
- Jack/Timothy as a [insert megalomaniac-sounding term here]
I love/enjoy (and therefore they are the most effictive ones IMO ) the following setups for my characters:
- Athena: my beloved Fridgia or Excalibastard in combination with a melee-gun hybrid build and some shocking results (2:2:1 skill tree setup)
- Wilhelm: Cryo sniper with standard sniper rifles and railgun lasers (2:1:2 skill tree setup)
- Nisha: Cryo godess for some insane freeze and crit combos (1:2:2 skill tree setup)
- Claptrap: Cryo & explosive specialist with some Torgue and Tediore equipment (2:2:1 skill tree setup)
- Jack/Timothy: don’t know because I haven’t played him yet