Whiskey Foxtrot Helix power levels (game changers) Poll

I’m collecting data for a later post on BB characters. This is a multiple choice on which level helix makes the biggest power difference that you can see. IE: I see a big jump in my Oscar mike’s power when I hit level 2 and get the aoe effect. If I had to do one for OM it would be (2, 5 (to me the biggest game changer in choice), and 7). On this poll I would select 2,5,7 if this were for Oscar Mike(which I plan on doing one) again if anyone can help me build a better poll please give some advice. I’m allowing up to 4 picks which is very generous. I have polls on other BB so please check out their pages on here as well.

• Helix 1
  • Helix 2
  • Helix 3
  • Helix 4
  • Helix 5
  • Helix 6
  • Helix 7
  • Helix 8
  • Helix 9
  • Helix 10

0 voters

Helix 1, he gets his only real CC
Helix 4, he modifies his sticky
Helix 5, he gets his healing mutation
Helix 6, napalm mutation

Level 1 for his CC, which is incredibly useful.
Level 4, he gains massive utility/damage for his sticky bomb.
Level 5, Killer Regen which basically means he never has to go back to base.
Level 6, Napalm which dramatically increases his damage and utility again.

1 for Weighed Down
3 gives him Scoped Up which allows for vastly underestimated range damage potential
5 for Killer Regen sustainability
6 for Napalm pools

When you hit level 4 it doesnt do too much for you until comboed with Napalm

For PVE I pick scope (3), regen (5) and napalm (6) while scope being the most important helix for my gameplay, regen and napalm are OK and other 7 are hardly tangible at all.

1 - Flak Off is pretty much the best option for this useless skill (Shield Scrapper should be scrapped as this skill deals simply no meaningful damage)
2 - Swiss Cheese as the skill is as said useless, so he can at least buff his rifle with it
3 - Scoped Up, because Red Dot and usual Hipfire are pretty much identical, so the extra range and precision are way more valuable
4 - All 3 have their place
5 - Reload Burst or Killer Regen are both valuable, but I see Killer Regen as overall better
6 - Napalm in 99% of all cases and in the rest Flakback, as the damage of the upgrade-mutation is simply too substantial
7 - The mutation is so-so, but the other 2 are great
8 - Both are upgrades for an overall useless skill
9 - Swift Stickies is together with Napalm way more valuable as Stronger Stickies doesn’t buff it
10 - Both have their place

I like the napalm however I don’t think it fits his playstyle tho…

Btw am I the only one that likes movement speed instead of the other 2?