Who else would like to see something like this added

I know Borderlands is not a competitive game. I really don’t want to see it go full-on competitive or PVP. That said I would like to see what I’m going to call the Mayhem report added. What the Mayhem report is. It is a K/D counter with what type’s of enemies you have killed. What killed you, the longest time between deaths. Assist kill’s and so on. I only want to see it added to Proving Grounds and Circle of Slaught. This way if you want to get a group together to be competitive they could go in and see who would have the top score in those area’s on P.G. and C.O.S. I don’t think it’s just myself who would like to see something like this either so if you would like to see this or something like this let me know or what you would do differently. Thank’s.

I’d like to see that information as well, although I only play couch Co op. I just wanna know what my strongest/weakest points are, with which weapons and against which enemies.

And a simple death count would even be fun too.

1 Like

Could be good, but if they add this people will want a damage score card and that can lead some games down a bad path.

1 Like

I’m down (and I’m pretty sure the collection process is something they’re familiar with, since they collected these stats during the loot hunt via SHiFT in BL2. On the list of things I’d like to see available in the game, this is near the bottom, but it is on the list somewhere.

1 Like