Who Is S Tier Now And Why?

As the title states:

Post patch, which Battleorn are now (or still) S tier, and why?

Also, who no longer is?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

IMO still Boldur

2 Likes

Boldur and Kelvin. That’s it. The S-Tier was always only for BB that could force kills and command lanes. Boldur can dash > toss supprts and kill them solo, and Kelvin can stun, chomp, and pin inside Ice Wall to finish.

I would no longer rate Galilea as S-Tier because I can’t imagine her killing any BB from full health without outside help anymore, and the removal of her pull scalped a lot of her utility.

6 Likes

Toby… :smirk:

3 Likes

@handsomecam

stage whisper In Toby’s case, the S stands for SUPER-CUTE!

1 Like

Or “Castrated”, WHICH IS WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU KEEP INSULTING TOBY’S APPEARANCE!!

I’m sorry, WHAT’S that?! “Castration” doesn’t START with an “S”?!

#WHO CARES?! THAT’S NOT GONNA BRING YOUR BALLS BACK, IS IT?!

3 Likes

@handsomecam

Sackstration??

3 Likes

Boldur Kelvin and thorn.

2 Likes

What would you guys say to the concept of “any character can be S tier in the hands of a skilled player”?

1 Like

Thorn is A+. She is very strong but she’s still squishy and easy to burst down. She also lacks hard CC in a CC dominated meta. S tier is for characters that fill too many roles too well.

3 Likes

No because with many characters there is a limit to how far they can go.

4 Likes

This^ is pretty much why Toby is C-tier. He can only do so much with two or more skilled counters on the other team, three of which are very popular in comps.

2 Likes

Deande still sits at lonely c tier…

:cry:

2 Likes

Sack-ectomy

No, S tier is for the characters that on their own change the flow of the fight by their mere presence. Beatrix is one example with boldur being another

2 Likes

So is Beatrix still auto ban worthy?

1 Like

SAME AS ME!! :cry:

Reaches out to flipper-hug Deande.

2 Likes

Her burst damage on demand is part of what makes CC meta good, she is one of the best capitalizers of the CC

2 Likes

Kinda hard to burst down when she’s jumping in the backline more than a ten year old who just got a brand new Lego for Christmas… on acid.

2 Likes

Really, to me, no. The ability to pull characters out of ultimates with relative ease through silence is strong, but otherwise Beatrix isn’t so bad.

1 Like

True, that’s why I said she’s A+. S tier is for those who are over preforming in too many categories. Boldur has good CC, insane burst, very high mobility, and can overall just act as a massive pain in the ass better than anyone else. Kelvin has the ability to stun the entire enemy team at once and is the only character that can chain his own stuns as well has having high survivability.

Thorn is very high in the meta but she’s not to the point where she’s put way over the top.

1 Like