Who Is S Tier Now And Why?

Monuments says hi, shes extra powerful there, game modes also are deserving of their own tiers. Would definitely ban Thorn on monuments, maybe even ISIC due to the geography alone

2 Likes

And Benedict isn’t?

The thing is that plenty of characters can take advantage of Monument’s verticality, enough that there isn’t an S tier of Sky People. There’s just BB who can use it and those who can’t.

3 Likes

Being worthy of a ban doesn’t automatically make a character S tier. Thorn may be able to take advantage of Monuments but so can other characters that do a good job of keeping her in check, such as Deande and ISIC and to a lesser extent Benedict (they some what counter each other).

So yes, maps can have their own tier list but you have to remember that a even if a character can reap the benefits of a particular a map, so do other characters. There are plenty of characters that make Monuments their play ground, not just Thorn.

2 Likes

Tier S now is pretty much who ever has Pull CC or Stun CC.

Kelvin , still pretty good.
Ghalt , Papa Shotgun.
Dwarf B*itch , and I still think he’s OP as a Tank and he should die.

And then there’s Shayne and Aurax … not really sure why but she was buffed way to much.
-30% reduce DMG on Shield
-Tank health
-starts with 600 shield and can increase it up to 800 or above.
-Pull/Stun CC , pick your favorite poison to make players salty.
-and insane basic DMG.

I played last night on Outskirts with Caldy , as soon as Shayne got the drop on me , it took her (I’m not kidding) 2 seconds to reduce 100% HP Caldarius to 10% HP. Her “Stealth Strike” did about 200-300 DMG and the rest was melee DMG output ! Serisously , WTF ? I know she’s a Tank but why in the holy mother of god , does she have good DPS ?

1 Like

Currently her stun is buggy as all hell and unreliable at best. It can go straight through targets or latch on and cause no CC to speak of.[quote=“ozcomingfroo, post:24, topic:1562545”]
30% reduce DMG on Shield
[/quote]
20%

Shayne’s base dps is pretty average actually. I think it’s around 160, which is the same DPS on Ghalt’s quick melee. She has potential if she’s built for damage with surprise attack and the power of two but that’s where it ends and it gives up on her shield recharge helix which reduces her tanking capabilities.

2 Likes

I agree with Blaine, she’s one of the best characters for damage but isn’t S tier due to her lack of cc. She also takes a fair bit of skill to aim her arrows!

2 Likes

It’s not strictly her lack of hard CC. I’d also say a major contributing factor is her low health pool. She may be very mobile but that doesn’t make her immortal. If she had a hard CC or a larger base health pool than I’d say she’s S tier worthy.

2 Likes

Yeah with the gear I run I get an extra 420 health so my health pool is typically pretty good (around 2k late game). But her base level 1 is just over 1k so yeah not very high. That being said she’s usually at ranged so doesn’t need a health pool that high anyway!

Edit: But in terms of damage she kinda does have it all, great waveclear, amazing at killing thralls, she can take down sentries really well and has great single target damage (if you’re accurate) and multikill potential!

1 Like

A quote from The Experiment:

[Boldur: Nobody can kill Boldur! Many have tried! ALL have failed! Bwahahahahahaaaaa!]

He’s balanced.

1 Like

Still hate him thou :imp:

1 Like

How do you feel about Toby?

Produces notepad and pen.

1 Like

4 Likes

Kawaii AF

1 Like

7 Likes

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Boldur and Kelvin. They dont die and have great escapes, simple as that. Plus Kelvin’s mutating health is insane if you start early and end every kill with a chomp.

2 Likes

She has a big hit box, same with attikus.
They both have an escape but Shane can engage at range.
Shane should be a little less tank and deal less damage than attikus.

1 Like

You guys are going to get Kelvin nerfed.

I think you all mean to say Kelvin is B tier and only nerf boldur and Beatrix more.

In fact I think Kelvin might need a few buffs, yeah let’s talk about that. :wink:

5 Likes

To be fair I don’t think he needs a nerf because he’s so easily countered. He’s really is only S tier because of how valuable his stun is :slight_smile: I think you should not worry :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

His stun is only valuable because it’s so easy to hit and clear to see so the team can follow up. Maybe instead of nerfing his stun in some crazy way ,like bringing it to 1 second, they could do something else like limit the amount of battleborn that can be stunned with one use of sublimate.

1 Like