Who should be Moxxi's 4th husband? (Vote to help her choose!)

(Catch-A-Raditz!) #1

Will you be Moxxi’s next snack? Or will she choose someone sculpted more like the titan, Atlas?
After Jimbo Hodunk, Mr. Shank and Marcus got boring, she moved on. The Underdome was entertaining for her and presented some prospective husband material. But did those champions show her enough testosterone or will she select a different manly man? Help her decide who she should give a second look at.

If there are other possibilities she should consider let us know in the comments below! I may have missed some hairy chested dudes.

• Mr. Torgue
  • Mordecai
  • Rhys
  • Brick
  • Crazy Earl
  • Krieg
  • Zane
  • Axton
  • Salvador

0 voters

1 Like
(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #2

I’m fairly sure Mordecai was number 4, and then Jack 5.

Since she was looking for 4th during the Underdome, and “The Good, The Bad and The Mordecai” has dialogue where Mordecai admits to winning a chest of guns and Moxxi herself.

She then dumped him for Jack sometime before the events of The Pre-Sequel.

Transcript from the wiki-page for the mission

Mordecai

Few years back, I won two prizes in Moxxi’s Underdome: a chest full a’ loot, and Moxxi herself. I lost the second prize to Jack, and the first to a thief named Carson. I don’t care if I never see those guns again, but if you want 'em, just find Carson in The Dust.

2 Likes
(Insulting abusive siren that sucks at life) #3

It tells you about her
1st - Jimbo Hodunk
2nd - Mr.Shank
3rd - Marcus

(Catch-A-Raditz!) #4

There’s never any certain proof that she was married to either of them though. She may have dated them but never put a ring on it.
Mordecai may have won a date with Moxxi but I can’t find any dialogue or reference to a ceremony or vows exchanged.

1 Like
(Rumplebunny) #5

A bit off topic, but this just occurred to me (having played through the Underdome recently on the BL1 remaster).

I always wondered why the chest of loot in the graveyard, Mordy’s Underdome winnings, was a bunch of green crap. But then just now I realized that it’s because the guns you win for finishing a round in the Underdome are largely green crap. :smiley: (Probably just coincidence really, but that’s my head canon now. :wink: )

5 Likes
(Catch-A-Raditz!) #6

That wiki page itself states this: “However, there is no evidence that they were ever married.” There are only 3 that we definitely know she married. The others were just flings unless they become confirmed marraiges in BL3.

(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #7

Well, it definitely won’t be Sal: “Ah, the Gunzerker. Frightening yet - hairy.”

On Zer0: “The crowd loves a man of mystery. And so do I, for that matter”
And similar comments on Maya and Axton.

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #8

Fair point. I’d always took it as she had married Mordecai (at least).

1 Like
(jamesdoestuff) #9

mord deserves some cuchi

1 Like
(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #10

There’s a slight internal inconsistency with #2 because in the Underdome intro cut-scene it’s Steve (“Heyooo!”) but in the Knoxx DLC - and the mention in BL2 - it’s Mr. Shank (“David”) Continuity? We don’t need no stinkin’ continuity! The ‘truth’ (like Moxxi herself) is complicated.

(Where's lucky?) #11

Why is Derch not an option on that poll?

I vote Derch

14 Likes
(1sirus2) #12

Thanks for making krieg an option

(Catch-A-Raditz!) #13

Forgive me o mighty moderator. What was I thinking??

2 Likes
(Cast Iron Chef) #14

He’s also a fist with hair stapled to it.

You bastards leave Krieg alone! He’s already enamored with the prettiest siren out there:

(as a mistake) #15

My vote is for Karima. Or maybe Tannis.

(Insulting abusive siren that sucks at life) #16

My vote is for Derch

1 Like

Krieg belongs with Maya you philistines.

6 Likes
(Foorreals) #18

I vote for Claptrap!!! I think no one will see that one comeing

4 Likes
(Ukyo Sonoda) #19

I don’t think she married Mordecai or Jack. I think Jack always referred to her as his ex-gf outside of that 1 time he called her something like old balloon tits. However she did leave Mordecai for Jack according to Lillith in TPS as she said that was the reason she didn’t like Jack the moment she met him.

(Rizz Rustbolt) #20

Grandma Flexington.

4 Likes