Who Wants A Three Sum?

FlamesForAll / FilthyLittleGod does, please!

Another PVP Milestone down.

And YES they were low-ish and we went 1000-33 somewhat unmercifully, but hey, they weren’t Bots!

@deande

5 Likes

Think about your post flames, read the title again lol

2 Likes

Oh that was FULLY intentional!

:joy::sob::sweat_smile:

@cadecampbell

2 Likes

No you lot were evil to that team, I simply sat on point B as that cretin Alani, the whole match.
Watching everything from afar.

I only killed the WF because he tried to 1v1 my Assassin Cretin Alani

3 Likes

Yea, I was a super villain that match.

The stain will never wash off of my soul.

@deande

2 Likes

All I have to say is:
If @Nemosis327 gets to have an Assassin Ernest when he is not Deande or computing, than I get to have an Assassin Cretin Alani when I am not Deande.

Yes Filthy dear, you have been forever stained since obtaining your AoD title…I must monitor you more frequently and keep your…rampages in check

6 Likes

@Deande you and @loving-hatred must work to keep me from plunging into the Dark Side of the Schwartz.

And I’d be more supportive if you’d done it against bots, ESPECIALLY with the threads the last few days

4 Likes

You mean the armed camps that have sprung up over the Ethical Treatment of Lower Level Players?

@loving-hatred

Call me Marcus, I’ve been selling ammunition

6 Likes

@loving-hatred

Heh, just a bit.

I’m glad you got it, but You used a deplorable method, and your “at least it wasn’t against bots” is worse still because you make stomping newer pvp players sound like the more honorable choice.

9 Likes

Laughs heartily.

Get off my bus…

6 Likes

And I must add NO REFUNDS

6 Likes

@loving-hatred

And this is why I’m conflicted.

Hey, at least im honest about it.

And I still don’t taunt.

I am FAR from the only one our Battleborn family that regularly engages in that behaviour.

Guess that’s why you stopped playing, huh?

1 Like

It was a contributing factor, better to move to games where I’m the noob than to be destroying the new players myself

4 Likes

Filthy should just use Marcus’ disclaimer in regards to his methods of obtaining Angel of Death:

“Yes, most of these kills WERE gotten at the hands of dead low-levels.”

7 Likes

This reminds me of The Picture of Dorian Gray for some reason…

2 Likes

Most players who have WOS should as well in my opinion…but that’s an entirely different topic

3 Likes

@Slif_One @codarik @beatrix @ancientbelgareth

Another one down…

2 Likes