Who would you take to the BattleBall?

Since it’s the end of the universe as we know it, what better way to celebrate than with a BattleBall (especially considering most of the characters are way too old for Prom)?

Can anyone top @Kitty_Jo and Rath for Belle and Beau?

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’d take Phoebe, because she’s all high-society and had dance lessons as a child. She’s apparently a crap dancer, but she’s pretty and has telekinetic swords so I’d vote her belle of the ball out of awe and fear.

2 Likes

Not if I get her first. May the best man win…

Well id take either phoebe or Alani. Alani is also pretty good looking and she controls water so we can drown the competition together

Whiskey. He´s far more sophisticated than he shows, I´m sure he´s a great dancer^^

Second would be Shayne & Aurox, for some badass jive.

5 Likes

Telekinetic swords and water controlling, sheesh, and people used to complain there weren’t enough strong women in this game.

Also, @Slif_One getting in some major fights today, that’s at least two I can count of in threads I’ve been in; man that snake can really get under people’s skin. :smiley:

Don’t forget the awesome tunes. Can they top Rath’s ice cream skin though?

2 Likes

Phoebe. She already has the dress!

I’ve always wondered, how does she keep the blood off that dress? Does she have multiples?

Snakes are better than men. I will execute the competition, executively.

1 Like

Thorn, I guess.

I would be more than happy to take Attikus. We would probably just stand off to the side, because while that thrall has some fancy footwork (have you SEEN his ult), I have two left feet and no depth perception to speak of.

The appetizers would probably be nice, though.

Alani

Because she’s cute, fit, and has been treated poorly by the Devs and the community at large. :sunny:

4 Likes

If it wasn’t for the first 4 words of that sentence, I’d call that a pity date. No shame in being a gentleman though, absolutely none.

To the Battleball with Rath! This’ll be fun.

Boy i hope this dosnt anger some of my other loves from different fandoms…That would be bad…And dangerous…I like dangerous…
…Im a bit of a player…Sorrynotsorry.

2 Likes

Why not dance in the middle? If Attikus was half the man I think he is, he’d defend your honor to anyone that so much as looked at you funny. Especially if you cosplayed Ambra or Deande.

That might be another thread of its own, what do the Battleborn eat?

Don’t let Rath hear you say that, who knows what he might do. My guess is a mix between the “Literally-A-Samurai” and the “Must-Regain-My-Honor.”

2 Likes

Deande with decoy glitch so I can go out with more then one person

4 Likes

Big pimpin!!!

1 Like

fine then I’ll take Alani and we will rain on your parade. She gave you that nanotech and she can wash it away

Orendi.

Orendi.

edit Orendi

Orendi

1 Like