Who'd you replace?

So, I know that we all LOVE the BB cast and how they all/many/some/or even just a few hold a special place in our hearts (whispers: for me it’s Orendi). But if you had the power to replace just ONE hero you didn’t like or felt like they didn’t fit into the universe, would you replace them? If yes then who’d you replace them with? Would you replace them with a character from Overwatch, Paladins, Gigantic, or even from not-so similar games like LOL or Atlas Reactor? If you don’t think anyone should be replaced, then Infinite Awesome Points to you for loving each and every character if this game! :grin:

Side Note: Personally for me I would either get rid of El Dragon or Whiskey Foxtrot, and replace one of them with McCree from Overwatch. Why, you ask? Because in a dying universe full of bat-sh*t crazy robots, murderous aliens, greedy mad upperclass scientists, weird ass soldiers, or even straight up space vampires! A bionic cowboy would make more sense than a cyborg luchador (whispers: also McCree is one of the only characters I like in OW, so I would’ve loved it if he has in BB) plus a cyborg luchador would fit in with the OW universe perfectly. But if not El Dragon, then Whiskey (AKA: The more badass Oscar Mike), again you ask why? Well mainly because we already have one generic shooter guy, so why do we need one more that has guns and sticky bombs made from trash, plus McCree would make a pretty badass Rogue in my opinion.

Krieg > Dragon

10 Likes

I’d replace Kleese with someone whose lore does not get bugged! Hah!

Also I’m gonna fight you on that “Replace Whiskey”. Meet me in The Pit at 3am on sunday. Come alone.

13 Likes

I would replace Montana and/or Oscar Mike with characters from the “Create your own Battleborn” thread.

1 Like

Fine then, but I’d rather settle this at “High Noooooon”

4 Likes

I’d replace Oscar Mike with something smarter and more useful, like a parrot. I don’t think anyone would really notice either… Or care.

8 Likes

I’d replace Mellka with this empty space on my sofa. And vice versa.

closes eyes, wishes real hard

17 Likes

Kid Ultra would be the first to go, followed by El Dragon. In a game filled with interesting characters, we can ditch a cardboard luchador stereotype and a character that adds nothing of interest to the game and looks like the result of a marketing team meeting about what the kIds like these days.

4 Likes

Roland could replace any of the peacekeepers, minus Ghalt and Montana, and I’d be happy

1 Like

Replace Oscar Mike with … A different Oscar Mike Clone

11 Likes

Replace kleese with umm… another angry granpappy. I just hate seeing kleese.

4/5 of the lore done with master of Kleess :wink:

Replace Deande with the superior assassin Zer0.

3 Likes

WAIT NO! REPLACE KLEESE WITH NOVA!!!
Obviously

1 Like

Replace Benedict with Benedict circa 19942.
IN MY PRIME BABY!!! NONE OF THIS FLIGHT HARNESS SH*T!!!

11 Likes

Replace Montana or Miko with anyone, anyone at all!

ANYone, you say? Well then, allow me to substitute Miktana! He/they get Montana’s lumberjack dash and minigun, as well as Miko’s biosynthesis, health regen, and poison!

4 Likes

Biosynthesis*

2 Likes

That’s fine I’ll just make sure it stays in the dark so it starves to death… photosynthesis

Whoops; corrected. Thanks.

@Keadron; he also gets mansformation that gives him 100% damage reduction, with an instant mana burn.

Eh wouldn’t be much worse than Montana anyway. At least I wouldn’t hate him as much… can’t hate a mutated monster that was made that way specifically for you