Whose side are you on?

Based on what we know about each Battleborn and their backstory, as well as what defines their individual upbringing, which Faction do you see yourself pledging allegiance to as you embark on your journey?

Will it be with The Last Light Consortium, The Eldred, The Rogues, United Peacekeeping Republics, or The Jennerit Imperium?

As of right now, my heart belongs to The Last Light Consortium, and I couldn’t be more excited to discover the final three members of this Faction.

Who knows, by the end of the game, you might be loyal to a Faction you never saw yourself defending!

UPR with the Eldrid as a second =)

1 Like

Eldrid. My main is already confirmed as Thorn.

1 Like

I agree with The Eldrid being right at the top of my list as well. Thorn will definitely be one of the first, if not the first Battleborn I play with.

1 Like

Hm…
From what I’ve read, the Jennerit Imperium has the backstory that I can agree with the most.
But I also like the Rogues, which seem (funny enough) the most neutral of all factions. You’d normally expect them to be more chaotic, dipping into being bad. The others have either a clear “good” or “bad” stamped on them.

2 Likes

I’m definitely an Eldrid supporter right now. All four announced characters seem interesting to me with Miko and Thorn (in that order) being the two I want to try out most of all of any Battleborn.

Of course since we still don’t know anything about a good number of characters at the moment my allegiance could possibly change. The Eldrid will be difficult to dethrone from the top of my list though…

I find the above especially funny though since, based off of the quick faction descriptions alone they’d be last on my list…

2 Likes

I may have been told Eldrid, and if I had to choose in real life I’d choose them too, but for this I choose the Last Light Consortium anyway simply because of Phoebe.
Elegant design, telekinetic rapiers and she just seems to be fun to play.

Jennerit probably
I plan on using Caldarius a lot

1 Like

I’m on all of them… whichever one works best for me, at any given time. I will start with Benedict because I like how he looks, but I plan to try all characters regardless of Faction and probably jump around a bit as characters are rebalanced or new ones are added.

I’m your classic fence-sitter, flip-flopper. I should run for President.

1 Like

For me it’s about the character-classes much more than the factions, and the faction doesn’t really have an influence on the ones most appeal to me. So, I don’t have a preferred faction :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rogues, why?
Because Orendi being the character that stood out the most for me.

1 Like

I like the Rogues; They’re diverse enough to be anything!

Eldrids are cool too, although this whole “killing anything with a heartbeat” thing is a bit extreme…I like it.

1 Like

Obviously the LLC and my main being Phoebe :slight_smile:

1 Like

With eleven remaining characters yet to be announced, there is still a lot of time for opinions and preferences to change as well.

The Rouges are definitely second or third on my list as far as Factions are concerned.

What also struck me as interesting was that, in this gameplay video, Mellka, who is a playable member of The Eldrid, was part of the dialogue as well. Would this mean that certain Battleborn are exclusive to certain missions? It wouldn’t make a whole lot of sense for Mellka to be fighting Varelsi, as well as “decrypting” codes at the same time.

There was a thread somewhere where they talked about this a lot, I can’t remember which one though…

Also, Melka is from Eldrid, check out the article on her on the battleborn website.

1 Like

That’s a great catch! I was thinking of Reyna, “The Valkyrie”. I’ll fix that now.

1 Like

Probably Rogues followed by the Eldrid but I wouldn’t be supprised if this is all changing once I get my hands on all the character and classes. At least it’s what happen before with playing Evole, I thought Medic would be my main call forever and now I ended up playing Assault and Trapper :smile:

1 Like