Why are the Blue TORGUE shotguns so insanely strong?

I understand that certain combinations of parts can produce strong weapons, but do any other weapons benefit as much as the TORGUE shotguns do?

I got this just now and it causes non-stop sticky EXPLOOOSSIOONSSS!!!

TVHM/MM2, it devastates, especially if you land headshots because then all the stickies are critical hits too. With Moze I get 3 shots before reloading, and every third mag is 2 shots.

So, (18 Stickies)(x3)(x3% Damage Bonus per Sticky), that’s like, uh, MEEEDLY MEEDLY MOW-WOW-WOW MATH BREEEEAAAKKK!! 54 Stickies with a 162% damage bonus!

Then add whatever damage you get from skills and crits and it’s nuts.

And of course there’s the Flesh Mortar variant, but it’s boring to use because you don’t even have to aim. I don’t fall asleep using the Bangstick, it keeps me up all night long.

What the hell was I talking about…oh right, do any other weapons get crazy strong with certain part combos? I’ve only noticed it on TORGUE shotguns because that’s what I’ve kept an eye out for, but I hope the other manufacturers can have hidden gems too.

3 Likes

this weapons isnt strong in M3 TVHM this weapons have very low elemental dmg/s 4bullets/shot and stick can only first other 2 cant stick .This shotguns haves very long reloaded and super bad aiming cant hit any what fly around u :slight_smile: or faster move around u anointed zealot or super badasses :slight_smile: i use this shotguns in M2 where can kill 99% enemy fast but in M3 u need stronger weapons Cutsman or torgue lase gun :slight_smile: and shot to weak spots :slight_smile: i play Flak and use cutsmans etc but last 2 week i dont find any better than i have its bored 50x kill troy 50x destroyer and many many mid bosses and nothing stil around same crap legendary and nothing better.

1 Like

I love the alien barrel torgue pistols (carbuncles if memory serves)… Similar concept to the shotgun you posted. They’re revolvers that shoot the entire clip at a time… Although I’ve yet to see one at lvl 50.

BECAUSE REASONS!

I think that’s the answer…

■■■■ yeah!!! GLORIOUS ■■■■■■■ GODDAMNED ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ EXPLOOOOOOOOSION!!!1!!11

Dude brother man comrade at arm’s, get your gnarly, skag choking, rough sex having, vault hunting hands wrapped around a DP Bologna Pony or a DP Kielbasa both fabulous purple rarity shotguns befitting a GODDAMNED BARON OF BOOMBOOM DESTRUCTO GOD!

There’s actually a lot of really amazing Torgue weapons in this game, especially the purple Shotties. The Pony is even smexy enough to come in elements! ■■■■■■■ WHAT?!

The Devastator has been brought back with a vengeance. The ■■■■■■■ Alchemist is super fun to make and post those little bitch boy vidyas of killing Warden faster than the Lyuda. I only did it because I figured people would laugh as they see zero damage and then a few seconds in… HEALTH BAR MELTAGE ■■■■■■■■■■■■■!!!

The Forsum is ■■■■■■■ fire! Reminds me of a non ■■■■■ boy version of the Interfacer because it’s so goddamned badass it can do what the Interfacer shotgun did but do it better; ALL WHILE BEING A PISTOL!

For an Torgue weapons aficionado! THAT WORD HAD TOO MANY SYLLABELS. APOLOGIZE. I’m sorry. ■■■■ YOU NANCY BOY! …this game sure does have Torgue aficio- GODDAMN TORGUE LOVIN SONS A BEECHES like me feeling very happy about explodo heads. And robots. And Maliwan bitches. AND ■■■■■■■ DINOSAURS!!! LETS BLOW UP THE GODDAMN OCEAN!!

:facepunch:

Your face isn’t strong in TM3 either but it still managed to slide into last place, right behind a pile of Skag piss.

I’d gladly take my DOUBLE PENETRATING Bologna Pony and DOUBLE PENETRATE you right in the unicorn bun! Twice! OBVIOUSLY! BECAUSE REASONS!!!

And when I’m done with the light work I’ll take that DOUBLE PENETRATING iron barrel and wrap it around your neck in some fancy Van Wijk tie knot or something.

NEVER DISRESPECT THE TORGUE BRAND AGAIN. Now, apologize.

*Obvious satire my bro. If it’s too much just lemme know and I’ll take it out

Now, TORGUE ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ LOVE!!!

NO! YOUR DOING IT WRONG! THE REASON WE HAVE GRENADES. IS TOO BLOW THAT ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ALIEN CLEAN OF THERE SO YOU CAN HAVE A PROPER TORGUE WEAPON!!!

NOW GO PUNCH SOME BAD GUYS IN THE DICK.

1 Like

I see you’ve all met @ckx00000, our TORGUE liaison to the Bandit clans. He speaks 23 different Blood Tongues and knows how to woo them all.

I think his name is pronounced “coks OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!”, but maybe he was just having a cramp when he filled out the application, in any case, BUY TORGUE!!!

1 Like

It’s pronounced Kixo but the cool thing is you can add more “o’s” when your happy or angry(or both!) to see me.

MR. TORGUE sent me another man-flogger as thanks for spreading the word about his riteous merch.

First one I’ve seen to almost reach 4K damage without being a Flesh Mortar.