Why Flynt hates Axton

(reuploaded with my brother-in-law’s logo because no one thought about it this morning. Drats)

So Axton’s turrets have caused legs to explode from talking enemies more than once. Usually it causes the game to crash because it just can’t handle a mountain of bandit bits. Killing Flynt like this is always a great laugh but never have we gotten it this perfect before. I thought you all would enjoy this clip, I know I did.

25 Likes

If I could like this 100 times I would. Amazing timing of the explosion :smiley:

2 Likes

Right?! I died when he showed me. Also having him “jump” down without legs and arms was the perfect follow-up.

1 Like

“Let’s turn up the heat!” Explodes lol

3 Likes

That. Is. AWESOME!

@JoeKGBX @MereAtGBX - please share this video with the team!

Edit: I guess you could say that Flynt turns out to be quite… ARMLESS!

4 Likes

This amused me greatly.

1 Like

I honestly thought we had also recorded the mountain of exploding legs that was the result of saving Claptrap but since it crashed we don’t have the footage. Tonight we might try to see if we can recreate it because that has always been something I wanted to share here with everyone.

You could also say Flynt needed a leg up.

HAHAHA I tried T.T

1 Like

Holey crap that was fricking AWESOME! LMAO…i am cracking up on this. his entrance was the best I’ve ever seen. no arms, literally explodes when his name comes up. So so good. that was perfect. never seen that before. well done @Vinterbris :clap:

Edit: Correction, Venterbris brought me here to view, I thought it was his vid. all credit goes to @KitRyu Well done. another round of applause is in order :clap:

1 Like

Nice VH…LMAO!

Perhaps because i’m in a good mood, but this gave me a good chuckle.

1 Like

It wasn’t me! I can’t take credit for this.

1 Like

Trying = success. Perfect.

2 Likes

I’m amazed that I never knew of this. Mind Blown… :astonished:

2 Likes

Now i’m curious if you can Phaselock him just before the cutscene triggers, and watch him be obliterated that way?

1 Like

Pretty much this for me too.

SECURITY! Somebody get this guy outta here! :wink:

5 Likes

I’d like to see that. not sure it will be as funny as no arms/legs then EXPLOSIONS!

The only thing that could make me laugh harder is if Lexington himself appeared to help accentuate the explosion! lol

Edit: Where is @Gulfwulf when you need a good Lexington Meme! lol

1 Like

Now that could probably be done with a bit of ninja editing :smiley:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry for triple post. @Kurtdawg13 @KitRyu After witnessing such brilliance, Dahlvador feels he can never ever reach such heights, so he gives up…

3 Likes

YEEES!

However,

its just not the same unless it comes from @Gulfwulf
:blush: