Why is Broodmother still a Rare Spawn?

I’ve been trying to farm scourges for the last hour.
The problem is that Broodmother rarely spawns.

I read that supposedly you need to kill the guardians that spawns near the new-u station in order to make Broodmother spawn but it doesnt work.
Sometimes I can just start the game run to Broodmother’s den and it will spawn without having killed the guardians.

She’s broke.
She is supposed to spawn once all the enemies outside of her room are killed…haha ha ha good one guys.
I don’t know if they just coded it wrong or if enemies are respawning earlier in the map.
Farm the mini boss enemies like her in the Cirsten of slaughter, the ones that spawn the mini mes that blow up Dejvu? Just do that corner glitch after you kill them and go again.

1 Like

Oh so those can drop scourges too? Thank you.
I think they fixed the cistern of slaughter glitch during the Rare chest event .

1 Like

I haven’t farmed for scourges yet but I was afraid the red chest event would have screwed it up.

1 Like

I have a lot of scourge drops in the 5th rounh of the slaughter in the borderlands from this big round jumping things. They are also marked on the map with skulls.

1 Like

I can attest Cistern is a great place to get Scourge’s.
I had three in one play through, plus a Babymaker++, both of which are in Broodmother’s loot pool.

I haven’t been able to get Broodmother to spawn but the one first time passing her nest on each character…