Why is Make It Sparkle with Sharing is Caring so broken?

I know about the ricochet, my doubt was about the bypassing :smile:
The only E-Tech Im used are Vladof Blasters, the Topneea and PC. Dont exactly know about the properties of the others.

I think the Quasar would get the most from the setup itself, as you are specing down the LBT and probably using the Catalyst COM.

Edit: let me know about your results!

I know for sure that Railers Pierce bodies. But I definitely need to find out about damage. It’s not a big loss either way, but that means I also have to check the Yellowjacket. Lol.

Weird vaguely related question: does anyone know how to format a build guide to look nice? I mean, I just finished hell month at work, so I can probably learn, but if anyone here wants to co-op with me on this, I’m totally down :joy:

Pretty much all the formatting code stuff you need is in this guide:

That should contain everything for both BL2 and TPS you’re likely to need. Otherwise, just take a look at some of the other guide threads. There’s a bit more esoterica (tables! spoilers!) in here: NEW FORUM BASICS.

If you get stuck, feel free to send me a PM. BTW, it may be easier to create your own PM draft to start writing up in - that way you can check the formatting as you go. Then you can just copy/paste to a new post and you’re done!

1 Like

Oh, yes. I was actually going to PM my friend on here with it to edit and see what they thought as I went, so definitely gonna do that. Thanks for the link! I just gotta get the time to do it! Super stoked to share though.

Railers do turn into half damage on a Close Enough. That was incredibly disappointing.

The Yellowjacket on the other hand does way more damage than the card and I can’t even figure it out. Card reads 290k. Direct hit is 801k. CE hit is 574k. Direct Critical is 1335k. Spalsh is 348k…

And I have to take away ALL THESE NUMBERS BECAUSE I WAS WEARING A BONE. DAMN IT

Also. the wiki said the YJ had native ricochet. It does not. Which really makes me look stupid for saying it did multiple times.

Minus bone
Direct : 576k
Splash : 250k
Crit : 960k
CE: 413k
Card: 290k

And because y’all are cooler than the other people I was talking to. Peak open card READS
Damage to dummy is

This…

Damn it. I did this with BAR on

No bar. No bone. Only skill is CE.
YJ
Card 290
Direct 494
Splash 203
Crit 785
CE 349

SO. Here we go. A CE will cut a damage in half. But. The splash stays full.

No bar, peak opener shocket does 1995k. Thats still like, triple card value. And it’s all splash.

1 Like