Why is the matchmaking so bad?

Not joking, 90% of my matches I’m on a full pick up group and the other team has a premade of 2-5, sometimes they have two premades. I’m seriously not exaggerating. Maybe I’m just having crazy bad luck but I believe any quality matchmaking system would avoid runs like this.

I mean this is literally the worst matchmaking system I have EVER seen. Like ever…

When you get matched with a full premade there is no option to back out from the lobby like 100% of other online games.

In one as we speak. We are 5 pugs vs 5 man premade. Getting farmed with a zero score. Maybe I play at nonpeak times and thats why? I dunno but it sure sucks. Often the team won’t even surrender when we’re getting farmed, just wasting more of our time.

You are seriously going to burn out a ton of your players from the game with this crap.

The reason its like this is because it clumps a bunch of random together in a group, and sends them out against another group. Coincidentally, 5 man pre-mades happen to be the most frequent, and therefore the quickest match.

To be fair, with its lower player base, if more rules were put in place, would take forever.

1. There are about 15 topics were this issue is getting discussed.
  1. Here a great post from @Martok summing things up
    Hi, Team of Level <10. Meet enemy team of Level >40
2 Likes