Why is vortex is still buggy?

Why does it pull and push??? I’ve been ignoring it for quite some time now, but it doesn’t make any sense that this is still an issue. In a game where jumping around left and right like a tazed chicken is one of the best ways to not get hit, shield throw obviously doesn’t always work out as intended. That being said, why would I want the enemy running away to be pushed out of my Desecrate? This happens in PvE and PvP and it even happens with Toby’s pull I noticed. Please rectify this issue.

It never happens to me vs other battleborns, but always vs pve creatures.

I have pulled my death body (got killed when i used desecrate) from one side of the map to the other lol.

The Push truly isn’t helpful and it’s buggy for me. I don’t know if it’s a character size thing, but sometimes they’ll bounce away from me and sometime they’ll get pulled in. Regardless, it needs to be consistent for both game modes.

I think it has to do with how the game engine handles physics. I’m not sure what they’d need to change to get the Pull effect to pull things towards the center and then hold them there rather than keep accelerating them out the other side.

1 Like