Widescreen 32:9 Menu BUG

Hello i Use a Samsung C49HG90DMU Screen with 32:9 , with the new patch i cant use my Menu. Screen Below , pls fix it :o

Imgur

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue for a while now as well as others on the forums. You can still navigate though. Here is a video I made for a different forum user who was experiencing this issue.

I opened a support ticket with 2K here https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I suggest you do the same so that they’ll have multiple reports of the issue which hopefully spur them to fix it.

3 Likes

I’ve also opened a support ticket. Rep said they’ve sent it to their bug team, but there’s been no progress 6 months after release to fix what appears to be a minor scaling issue.

2 Likes

Because there’s a workaround it’s probably low on their priority list and there are probably not many of us with super wide monitors so it may never get fixed :frowning:

1 Like

Makes sense for it to be a low priority, but it’s been six months and I figure the fix should just be some quick number/code adjustment.

1 Like

Hey Hey, Another DLC and the same Bug is still in the Game. PLS FIX IT GEARBOX!!!

1 Like

hi di ho, again new patch no fix for Widescreens :frowning:

1 Like

The new patch actually made mine WORSE!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

DLC number 3 , and still no FIX… GG Gearbox :confused:

Its finally fixed. I logged in today and all the UI elements were within normal bounds in 32:9. Finally I can finish the game. Here’s hoping its a perma fix too.

I only checked in the last maybe 3 days so it was in the most recent patch.

1 Like

:partying_face:

Thanks for the heads up because I haven’t touched BL3 in over a month.