Will Battleborn Survive Its 1st Birthday?

Aside from us Uber-dedicated few hundred who remain playing daily, do you fine folks think that our beloved game will survive beyond its first birthday?

Discuss, please.

2 Likes

Yeah since theres sposed to be updates there will always be small revivals around that.

id like for may 3rd to be gearboxs version of ‘battleborn day’ though. im hoping for xp boosts, lootpocalypse, maybe skin or loot pack sale, etc etc. not doing anything feels like a waste, and we havent had lootpocalypse in a while.

5 Likes

@NatsumeRyu

Yes!

With a Chaos Rumble, hopefully!

I really hope Supercharge mode still happens, as well!!

Tagging @jythri @joekgbx @dante_d_silva

3 Likes

…I’m working with Raja on Discord to do some cool stuff for the anniversary.
Preferably something fun with the OPs.

5 Likes

I think a lot of you cool cats are dedicated enough to keep it going for at least a little while longer. :slight_smile:

My main concern is 2k pulling the plug on the team like they did with Evolve and Turtle Rock. Not saying they will, but the memory of that sudden “It’s been pulled from our control and we can’t work on it anymore” event Turtle Rock experienced makes me nervous.

1 Like

I’m sure it will although it will likely change forms at some point to survive (FTP). I’ve moved on to a few other similar games lately - tried Paladins and Overwatch, finally, despite saying I never would. They do some things better, but story, characters and gameplay are still much better with Battleborn, at least to me.

I’m just waiting for the patch to fix certain quests working with Bots Battle and then I’ll jump back in. I guess I kind of prefer the “relaxing” way to play Battleborn and get missing lore these days.

4 Likes

When exactly is the 1st birthday officially?

1 Like

03 May

1 Like

I really do hope that this game will at least be able to survive a year. I’m looking forward to BB’s 1st anniversary. <3

1 Like

I wish we could all gather somewhere and have an epic drunken (or sober, if you don’t drink!) bunch-of-linked-up-PS4s Battleborn 1st anniversary battle and hang out party!

That would be awesome!

@phoenix-2613 @handsomecam @deande @AncientBelgareth @hobbitwarrior @codarik @beatrix @viraforti @SirWalrusCrow @loving-hatred

7 Likes

Something’s not right here. xD

3 Likes

Sorry Flames. That cracked me up. :joy:

1 Like

@phoenix-2163 @phoenix-6123 @phoenix-3216 @Phoenix-2613

Fixed!

Lololol…

:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

2 Likes

I’d buy a PS4 for that.

On a loan.

Because still broke.

But WORTH IT!

4 Likes

Join us! You know you want to. :wink:

2 Likes

You had me at “drunken”; whatever it is for…

2 Likes

@handsomecam

Whatever it is, we’ll both wake up mysteriously sore in the morning again!

@nbrownlie237 we should get a whip-round going on and get the money to order you one! You could show me how ERNEST REALLY rolls!

3 Likes

What days is the anniversary? Sounds like fun to me too.

1 Like

If anyone on XBone wants to do the same thing, im up for it if i dont gotta work.

2 Likes

@HobbitWarrior May 3rd, I believe…

@Greasy_Broccoli Sadly, I think it’s just a beautiful pipe dream!

4 Likes