Will mission reset allow me to get another pearl

Just wondering if i reset missions on BL3 if i can go back and get another pearl of knowledge? would like to get one at level 65 since the cap increase.

Yeah, that’s the only legitimate way to farm the Pearl. . . Unfortunately

thanks for the reply, at least its possible to get another one though

Also remember if you still have dlc available in normal mode you can get it there as well without resetting tvhm

2 Likes

If you’re on PS4, I can give you a lvl 65 but as you can see, the damage stack is the same. I wouldn’t go through the DLC campaign again just for one.

1 Like

That +2% fire rate bonus tho!

2 Likes

True, true.

:rofl: Yeah, there is no reason to upgrade a Pearl really, unless you have a level 50 for some reason and you need a mag size passive (50% vs 64%) or some other passive that scales poorly.

I’d love the bigger mag % but the thought of replaying that entire dlc just for a single shot at it literally makes me upchuck stomach acid. I legit don’t even know why they released BL3 for console( I actually do it’s money, because it’s always money and console are where the playerbase is) , it’s so clearly inferior in everyway beyond just the normal perks PC players have power wise O.o

1 Like

@r3f1cul Whaaaaaaat? No, what you are saying is clearly and demonstrably incorrect! I definitely am not waiting a solid 3 minutes between each save/quit on the Xbone.

1 Like