Will there be more Main Quests in the future?

Just asking since i completed the 20 Main Quests yesterday and they are a nice bonus income of credits.

2 Likes

I believe it has been set up in a way where they can add more in the future. Certain passionate PvE individuals also want some PvE Only dailies too, though honestly, what’s there is a pretty good spread, even if you can technically do most of them in PvP.

1 Like

Oh wait these aren’t monthlies or something? I thought the main quests would refresh in like a week and was seriously looking forward to a refreshed list and I don’t even care if there the same quests in the same order. I just really liked having a little sub objective to do

1 Like

I think the idea behind main quests was more like introductory quests, to get new players to try out the different modes, different types of characters, so on and so forth.

2 Likes

its mostly for credits i think so if you already have season pass then most likely you have a pile of credits already built up (not a lot to spend them on outside of gear bank pages and loot packs). So i think as mentioned these quests are more for new comers to try the different features battleborn has to offer.

So much agreed. It takes a very freeform open game and gives you a potential structure you can follow. Which is nice. It’s also easily ignored, which I like and agree with.

I’m glad Battleborn did these quests because it’s something I thought they needed. And I would like to see these in Borderlands 3. Here’s hoping they do that there too. Give players another reason to come back daily to the game besides trying to come up with their own reasons and without having to reset a playthrough or a few replayable arenas.

2 Likes

I’ve accumulated 120 platinum so far with these lil quests, keep em coming :slight_smile: