Will there ever be API's which allow us to veiw Stats remotly?

Hey, just saw lowlidevs video on API’s, and I wonder if Batleborn will ever get a way to see our stats and previous match stats from another app for phones or computers? It would be cool to show off your stats to freinds and might get people into the game. Any ideas, and @Jythri, do you think this could be a possibility in the near future? I think this will help with the lowlidevs website.

2 Likes

cough

…plus inventory management and player progression!

please please please please!

2 Likes

Better gear management would be Awesome! Would have totally awesome Bragging rights!

Expert players could like share recommended loadouts that other players could quickly import (assuming they have the gear). Also drag and drop and reordering your loadouts. Continuing to manage your loadout while the next game loads up as well as switch your title based on your opponents. There’s so much potential with this!

Yes, I have been thinking about this for a while… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder if Battleborn is providing enough revenue for the devs to keep making new content. Such app wouldn’t bring any type of profit to the company. They had a gaming app named"Battleborn Tap" and that was completely discarded.

1 Like

It would be really cool wouldn’t it?

Right now, it’s in a “Would be Nice” list. Not the highest of our priorities, but it is possible and something we’d love to support if we can find the time. Especially with neat people like @lowlines

2 Likes

It’s actually on a list?? :open_mouth: That’s awesome!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like