Winter update, when?

What’s the date/time this is going to come out? Thank you.

2 Likes

to quote “in the coming weeks”

Best marketing move will be before Christmas.

I’m guessing late next week. (Friday-Sunday)

Probably wrong but whatever.

They have been dangling a carrot over our heads since Nov 17th.

Logistically speaking, a Dec 22nd launch of patch means someone is working over the Christmas and New Year holidays to maintain any major issues. (likely wont happen since they took a week off for thanksgiving, although hot fixed Kid Ultra)

Can it be next week? That makes the most sense however, I dont believe they have enough of the balancing issues corrected. I am totally okay if they give us the new look and feel for some characters now and balance with hot fixes.

Also once they send an Update doesnt each network have to approve of it, before it can sent out directly?

2 Likes

Yeah next week would be a good spot to release it but like you said they need to go through balancing a tad more so late next week or early the week after that.

ok, ty all.

3 Likes

I’m going on a cruise from the 22 to the first. Did not expect to regret it

3 Likes

My wife goes on cruses without me, I’m a biker only cruise on the roads. :smile:
That’s how you keep your lovely wife happy, set her free like a bird.

3 Likes

Not sure to laugh because its funny or because you’re serious…

3 Likes

I expect to get bored :frowning:
And not really but also really

1 Like

Take your PS4 onto that Cruise Ship and hope they provided free and stable wifi…

1 Like

They do have game tournaments. :disappointed_relieved: Probably no battleborn in favor of overwatch

Everyone is different. Personally for me, cruise > any video game by a wide margin. Just me though.

1 Like

I haven’t really been on a cruise, but it’s much less the video game part and more that I don’t like leaving my house for fear of missing something that happens and I end up behind everyone else

1 Like

Cruise better than video game? EWW! Oh wait you meant pleasure cruise…oh sorry

In the case of actual updates (not hotfixes,) they have to wait for certification on all three platforms because they must maintain parity of content between them.

So usually the reason they don’t have a date is because it is going to launch as soon as it passes certification on whichever platform takes longest, and so is dependent on someone other than themselves.