[WIP] Hyperion Apex Facility - Jumping puzzles!

(Evanwolflover) #21

A completely new storyline added on to the original. Sort of like an Unofficial DLC. Although it would be a lot of work it would be great fun. Also I would try to add a new custom character class type and a whole new armory of weapons, shields, class mods, etc, and even custom modeled new enemy types and even a new vehicle type. I know it sounds like a lot of work but once it would be done it would be amazing! haha. There would be fully voiced NPCs and a vault filled with treasure and a chest that will contain unique weapons that can only be found in the vault. Also this DLC will be focused on max-level players and will have high level enemies.

(haha - nailed it!) #22

sorry not been on here in a bit, but this looks like a great idea dopefiend - look forward to seeing it

(Sleep Master) #23

Aww I am flattered that you mentioned me here :blush:
But yeah I think people should like new enemies and new bosses to fight

This mod looks amazeballs. Looking forward to covering it on my channel. Any idea on when we can expect it to be up for download?

(Dopefiend) #25

As of right now I really cant give you an accurate release date there is so much more to be added. Although I am opened to the idea of giving you a preview release if you were interested in that, just expect things to be very unfinished and buggy. Send me a message if you would like to check it out.

As some of you may noticed I have been taking a short break from modding for a while, but with some of the awesome things @SleepMaster has been creating I think I have to get busy and create some homes for his awesome new enemies he has been working on.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #26

^-- Quote him on the "bosses" part... XD

(qwestfrost) #27

This is kinda dumb but where is the download? I mean it doesn’t look like it’s publicly out yet but i’ve seen Joltzdude play it and wandered on to this thread. Has great potential though.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #28

There ain’t no download (yet), send a PM to Dopefiend and request it from him.

(qwestfrost) #29

Oh, ok. Thanks.